Who will win 1A No Hype

krp

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is amazing how everyone who has responded has done so with absolutely no knowledge of what is going on in the western part of the state. The simple fact that Halls was even mentioned was a laugh. They are a 2-8 4th seed who was murdered in the 1st round. No one knows anything about Jackson Christian, Union City, McKenzie or Fayette. These are 4 real possibilities. 1A is a new ballgame and you guys in the middle and east are going to have to take note of the east. Your little squabble is very sweet and I like the competitive spirit, but it is going to be very short lived. Remember, alot of your very good records posted this year are pretty weak. They played no one. I think you had better pay attention to the 2 games being played out of divisions 7 & 8 this year.

Although it pains me SEVERELY to say it ... Trousdale. I just don't see anyone beating them in 1A this year.

Come to the creekbank this friday night. It will be the only chance to see them get beat. GV is the only team that has a chance. If you beleive in numbers , play the lottery. Thats why numbers do lie when individuals are involved. GV wants it bad and they have no fear of coming to TC. They know what TC has already. TC on the other hand dont have a clue as whats coming their way. GO TIGERS

It is amazing how everyone who has responded has done so with absolutely no knowledge of what is going on in the western part of the state. The simple fact that Halls was even mentioned was a laugh. They are a 2-8 4th seed who was murdered in the 1st round. No one knows anything about Jackson Christian, Union City, McKenzie or Fayette. These are 4 real possibilities. 1A is a new ballgame and you guys in the middle and east are going to have to take note of the east. Your little squabble is very sweet and I like the competitive spirit, but it is going to be very short lived. Remember, alot of your very good records posted this year are pretty weak. They played no one. I think you had better pay attention to the 2 games being played out of divisions 7 & 8 this year.

Drama, Drama, Same thing we heard from the 3a south boys. Did you hear they have one left in their division? Which will go down this week. Cause they beat the 4th place team. The other 3 games were blow outs. So eat your wheaties, and bring bandaids. This is football country.

Keep this in mind-The road to State goes through Trousdale Co.

yep rockey must own a gas station !!! myself i plan on filling up in carthage or gordonsville and taking I40 to the murfreesboro exit !!! and if your from hartsville rockey your going to have to go through lebanon that is unless you want to backtrack and sightsee !!! after all you own the gas station :lol:

The truth of the matter is, when Hampton's healthy they are tough. But just like any other team, when they're banged up they play their heart's out. Which they have done on many occasions this year. I think the biggest battle that the Dogs have had to overcome is a lack of playing time for their starters, due to several blow outs. I bet that in more than half of the games the starters played less than half the game.

So why didn't Hampton play their starters 4 quarters when they knew that they were going to have a playoff run this year? You all have coach's that have been down the road to the state championship game so he should know what it takes. I know he saw how out fo shape his starters were in 2003. (Remember CAK)

I,m about burnt out with you Queen, I don't think its just me either. Cloudland people don't want to hear you're junk and neither does anyone else. All you do is make people hate Cloudland, why do you insist on people hating each other. I don't think anyone wants to hear you boast about your muscles,it makes you look stupid and very childish. I don't think anyone is intimadated by you. Its getting to the point of someone testing you're manhood. I've come to realize that no one can make you shut up, but I do believe there are some who could make you wish you had. You have been called down by several people including Cloudlands coaches. The time has come to either put up or shut up. I would prefer shutup. You don.t get on here with the negative talk about my brother Mike Lunsford. Now the ball is in your court. I'm routing for both Hampton and Cloudland and I hope one of them can go all the way. But when and if either one loses, it just could be they got beat by a better team, you don't always get outcoached, every now and again you play people with division 1 players.

I knew I'd finally get you fired up!! :P

I knew I'd finally get you fired up!! :P

I don't see the need. I love my Landers and my Bulldogs. When and if they lose, I'll still love um. I'm also pretty big on my family. Give all of us imperfect people a break. Maybe the lord will be merciful and take you to a place where you can live with people on you're own level. But until he does' try not to be so critcal ,were only human. You dug down and found one of my weaknesses, crazy temper of mine. Lets just let it go before it gets out of hand.

Pujo, you are right; you are not the only one burnt out on the so-called king, or queen which ever the case may be. In my opinion he is a disgrace to the Cloudland Fans and only makes us look bad. As long as Hampton and Cloudland are not playing each other I will pull for both teams, of course if we are playing each other I guess you know where my heart is. I hope others on here realize that "The King" is not representative of all that sit in the stands on Friday night to cheer for the Highlanders. As far as I am concerned the real King of the Highlanders was honored at halftime Friday Night- Cobbie Marlowe. Now there is a TRUE HIGHLANDER FAN!

Good Luck to both Carter County Teams Friday Night; You Make Us Proud!

Pujo, you are right; you are not the only one burnt out on the so-called king, or queen which ever the case may be. In my opinion he is a disgrace to the Cloudland Fans and only makes us look bad. As long as Hampton and Cloudland are not playing each other I will pull for both teams, of course if we are playing each other I guess you know where my heart is. I hope others on here realize that "The King" is not representative of all that sit in the stands on Friday night to cheer for the Highlanders. As far as I am concerned the real King of the Highlanders was honored at halftime Friday Night- Cobbie Marlowe. Now there is a TRUE HIGHLANDER FAN!

Good Luck to both Carter County Teams Friday Night; You Make Us Proud!

I