Who will win 1A No Hype

krp

I dont wanna step in the middle of a Cloudland/ Hampton fight but I'm pretty sure that those two will meet again .. sounds like Cosby lost a heartbreaker to Harriman so Hampton should take that one by 2 td's.. as long as the Cloudland guys have been able to get back to 90-100% I think Cloudland can take Coalfield..

but back to the question on the post

Trousdale is prolly the fave by far

Hampton, Mt. Pleasant and South Pitt behind that?

Edited by unakafan07

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?????????I am so baffled. Who was injured at the start of the game? I know that Horney had a weak ankle, but that was it. Winchester got drilled late in the game, Horney got up during the game hobbled. KING, I just don't kow if you are the "GREAT WHITE LANDER HOPE" or delusional. Hampton beat Cloudland with their starters versus our starters on your homefield. Quit making excuses.

and you say "if we all make it to week 3". Sounds like some doubtfulness in your voice on your end.

ACTUALLY WHEN OUR STARTERS WERE IN AND HEALTHY WE WERE AHEAD OF HAMPTON

Hey Nemesis, Horney and Johnson were hurt before the game. So was Casey Turbyfill. We had to play freshmen in their place. Its not excuses, only facts. Yes, there is a chance that Hampton and Cloudland can get beat in the second round, so you are the one thats dillusional. You need to quit, because I will post you under the table. Hampton fans don't need to get too excited because lunsford is not the big hero that you all think he is. He always gets outcoached when he plays a great caliber football team. Hampton will not win any state titles. :D

Come on King, give Hampton a break. Give carter county region 1 a break. They should put you in as the tailback for Hampton and Cloudland and let you take a beating. The kids are playing not you and you do not no who was playing hurt. I am sick of you . Lets see for Hampton the Townsend kid has a broken arm a pulled hip muscle. The fullback John Potter was sick as a dog before the game and has a bad infected arm. And the center Blake Russell has a broken wrist with a cast before the game. And Roop was beat up before the game and during the game. I could go on and on from players being hurt from both sides. But do you know that with everyone hurt for Hampton and Cloudland they still played there heart out and gave us folks in carter county a good game. We at Hampton know that Cloudland is tough and they always will be. And Cloudland you have are respect. Now for the great king, come to practice at Hampton or Cloudland and put on the old pads and we will let you be the tailback, fullback or even the Qb. Hampton and Cloudland can make history by winning state. Hampton can make history by making it pass the third round. Us folks from carter county just want to win, if its Hampton or Cloudland so be it. And I do hope Hampton and Cloudland are playing in the third round. It will be the greatest game ever. And I hope everyone is healthy. But they are not going to be healthy, And both teams will play there hearts out again and again. Its Hampton and Cloudland what more do you want! So just shut up.

Hey Nemesis, Horney and Johnson were hurt before the game. So was Casey Turbyfill. We had to play freshmen in their place. Its not excuses, only facts. Yes, there is a chance that Hampton and Cloudland can get beat in the second round, so you are the one thats dillusional. You need to quit, because I will post you under the table. Hampton fans don't need to get too excited because lunsford is not the big hero that you all think he is. He always gets outcoached when he plays a great caliber football team. Hampton will not win any state titles. :D

I,m about burnt out with you Queen, I don't think its just me either. Cloudland people don't want to hear you're junk and neither does anyone else. All you do is make people hate Cloudland, why do you insist on people hating each other. I don't think anyone wants to hear you boast about your muscles,it makes you look stupid and very childish. I don't think anyone is intimadated by you. Its getting to the point of someone testing you're manhood. I've come to realize that no one can make you shut up, but I do believe there are some who could make you wish you had. You have been called down by several people including Cloudlands coaches. The time has come to either put up or shut up. I would prefer shutup. You don.t get on here with the negative talk about my brother Mike Lunsford. Now the ball is in your court. I'm routing for both Hampton and Cloudland and I hope one of them can go all the way. But when and if either one loses, it just could be they got beat by a better team, you don't always get outcoached, every now and again you play people with division 1 players.

Hey Nemesis, Horney and Johnson were hurt before the game. So was Casey Turbyfill. We had to play freshmen in their place. Its not excuses, only facts. Yes, there is a chance that Hampton and Cloudland can get beat in the second round, so you are the one thats dillusional. You need to quit, because I will post you under the table. Hampton fans don't need to get too excited because lunsford is not the big hero that you all think he is. He always gets outcoached when he plays a great caliber football team. Hampton will not win any state titles. ;)

whats with all the trash talking little boy?teh heh still mad you'll never get to play highschool football again? get over it....just root for both hampton and cloudland and get over it...you just pulling for cloudland alone doesnt help cloudland win games and never will...ill bet they dont even care that you are in the stands cheering them on..in fact get some pom poms and you'll fit right in...as for the trash talking theres to much of it on here without you king..knock it off....cloudland is a good respectful team and a good fan base..but you seem to be wanting to ruin that....stick that in your pipe and smoke it... :DB)

Edited by turtle72

The truth of the matter is, when Hampton's healthy they are tough. But just like any other team, when they're banged up they play their heart's out. Which they have done on many occasions this year. I think the biggest battle that the Dogs have had to overcome is a lack of playing time for their starters, due to several blow outs. I bet that in more than half of the games the starters played less than half the game.

Edited by n2music