Cumberland County Lady Jets

bkbfan1

Best of luck to the Lady Jets this season. They left a heckuva impression on myself when they played Oakland in the substate last year. They play the way every team should, with a emphasis on defense first, but with Foster running the show, they'll score their fair share of points. CCHS deserves all the hype that comes their way, CCHS has a excellent fan base as well. Once again, best of luck to the Lady Jets

Best of luck to the Lady Jets this season. They left a heckuva impression on myself when they played Oakland in the substate last year. They play the way every team should, with a emphasis on defense first, but with Foster running the show, they'll score their fair share of points. CCHS deserves all the hype that comes their way, CCHS has a excellent fan base as well. Once again, best of luck to the Lady Jets

Oakland Grad ya may be the only one willing to give the Lady Jets their Due Credit, but about midway throuh the season there will be no choice for the doubters but to start believing. The Lady Jets have also got a couple additions from the already great 04-05 squad. Yes, I'm goin to go ahead and say it the Lady Jets are the most loaded backcourt in the state!!! There will be guards on the Lady Jet Bench that could start anywhere else in the state!!

B)