Brentwood Bruin Defense

bwoodbruins08

Huge congratulations to the Brentwood Bruin D, who have just broken the record for fewest points allowed in a season, with 60. The previous record, set in 1994, was 82.

The Bruins allowed an average of 6 points per game, with 4 shutouts, and two that would have been shutouts had the varsity defense been left in the game.

Again, congratulations to the Brentwood Bruins. All too often they do not get enough credit and recognition on this board, so I thought I might give props where props are due.

Playoffs start Friday against McGavock. GO BRUINS!!

who exactly did they play? no offense but brentwood never plays anyone. the one real team they did play, ravenwood, beat them. brentwood always claims to be for real, but they never are with the exception of one year, and even then they lost to Ba in one of their weakest years. brentwood always talks themslves up and lets everyone down.

Huge congratulations to the Brentwood Bruin D, who have just broken the record for fewest points allowed in a season, with 60. The previous record, set in 1994, was 82.

The Bruins allowed an average of 6 points per game, with 4 shutouts, and two that would have been shutouts had the varsity defense been left in the game.

Again, congratulations to the Brentwood Bruins. All too often they do not get enough credit and recognition on this board, so I thought I might give props where props are due.

Playoffs start Friday against McGavock. GO BRUINS!!

Are you talking about modern era for lowest points allowed in the season?

Congratulations to the Bruins(yeah .. it hurt), and to #31 who continues to prove it's not the size of the dog in the fight... That is quite an accomplishment particularly in 5A and in Region 6!

Coulibaly you obviously need to start paying a little more attention to TN High School football if you want to post on these boards!

Edited by BigDogDaddy