Temple @ Trousdale Co

bigbody1220

I agree with moc3baller- and it was a very opinionated article yes...but it had facts- TC lined up in the shotgun and was throwing in the third quater that is Re-dick-ULASS

anyways- back to the supidity of jwhite601- in 20 years no one will give a flying $#@* about who won the 2005 high school campionship- the only people who do care will be those with no lives- who are washed up high school athletes whose lives peaked when they were 18- which is quite pathetic..

RBS refused to let the clock run, how re-dick-ulass is that. Retard

Trousdale 91-0

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jwhatanidiot601- that doesn't take away from the absurdity of your coach throwing the ball in the 3rd quarter- ya' dumb a$$-

back to temple TC- I hope temple plays the way they are able to... if they do win or lose it will be a good game- TC might still get the win but I think temple will earn TC's respect throughout the course of the game....

Edited by LoveIt

No - what is a "sin" is that they let people like you post on CoachT -- let alone have a computer.

And it's people like you that get legitimate threads closed down.

I hope they close down every thread that 91-0 crap gets started on. thats why i do it. Bunch of hypocrits who wasn't even at the game. Talking about stuff the "read". Then Donovan Stewart writes his little lopsided article with no facts to support Trousdales reasoning for classification changing.

The bottom line is that Trousdale has started the March to The 'Boro'. Anyone standing in the way will get stung by the Mighty Jackets.

BTW, Temple would not have even made the playoffs in region 4.

jwhatanidiot601- that doesn't take away from the absurdity of your coach throwing the ball in the 3rd quarter- ya' dumb a$$-

back to temple TC- I hope temple plays the way they are able to... if they do win or lose it will be a good game- TC might still get the win but I think temple will earn TC's respect throughout the course of the game....

I think Temples bench will be getting thin by the end of the game :(

Good Luck