DribblingSamuraiWarrior?

MentalTownBaller

Yep, I knew it! You would go and smoke those victory cigars until you lost your mind! The Tigers might not make it to the big dance, but the way you are thinking you might not either - if you know what I mean! I for one think this is great that we are finally in a league with some competition. We have come to the dance for the past 5 years only to get spanked the first game of the region. All of Gardner's bragging about his 20 game winning season and special training from Pat Summitt is about to be truly tested this season. I know there are some that are disappointed about being put in the same district with Bolivar - Liberty - etc, but it will make us tougher come tournament time!! Who knows, since his hand is being forced, maybe Gardner may pull off the big one. I will take one win in the region over 20 games against weak competition. I will say this, over confidence kills and there would be nothing more sweeter than spanking Bolivar, especially at home..... In my opinion your are primed for the big let down... By the way Mentaltown while you are tooting your horn, why don't you give us a toot about your football team - 0-11 (I believe that is a goose egg in the win column) - see ya on the court!! :lol:

Edited by hackashaq

Yep, I knew it! You would go and smoke those victory cigars until you lost your mind! The Tigers might not make it to the big dance, but the way you are thinking you might not either - if you know what I mean! I for one think this is great that we are finally in a league with some competition. We have come to the dance for the past 5 years only to get spanked the first game of the region. All of Gardner's bragging about his 20 game winning season and special training from Pat Summitt is about to be truly tested this season. I know there are some that are disappointed about being put in the same district with Bolivar - Liberty - etc, but it will make us tougher come tournament time!! Who knows, since his hand is being forced, maybe Gardner may pull off the big one. I will take one win in the region over 20 games against weak competition. I will say this, over confidence kills and there would be nothing more sweeter than spanking Bolivar, especially at home..... In my opinion your are primed for the big let down... By the way Mentaltown while you are tooting your horn, why don't you give us a toot about your football team - 0-11 (I believe that is a goose egg in the win column) - see ya on the court!! :lol:

Hey at least they had a perfect record! Hey, I really meant no offense to Lexington fans and I also meant in no way to imply that Bolivar would easily take the championship this year! I am not one to brag and big expectations are sometimes a recipe for a big letdown. So hopefully the Green Tigers will take it one game at a time and come out with something to prove this season. I only desired to rile the ole' SamuraiWarrior up from his hibernation! I don't know if you've figured out my methods, but I really just like to instigate, but I don't like offending or bragging! Sorry if I offended (unless you are the SAMURAI)!

the ole warrior has been layin low for awhile. im thinkin he wont have much to say anyways this year with Bolivar and Liberty. One good thing though, at least with that super weak region they can advance into the second round. But again the same story will just repeat....coach gardner cant win the games that matter. Sure yall can win 23-26 every year but until he finally uses all that talent they have there and move into the substate or state.. its just another what could have been year. But hey maybe this year is the one...if not he might as well step out after mack and the bunch leave.

Guest catfish-hunter
Lexington is the #3 seed in the regional tourney next February. Bad thing about that is that if they are fortunate enough to beat Harpeth or Sycamore in the opening round of the regional tourney they'll see Bolivar or Liberty in round two. That's a game they'll have to win to get to the sectional and quite frankly I just don't see it happening. Bolivar and Liberty will play 5 TIMES this upcoming year. Twice in the regular season, the district title game, the regional final, and probably in the state tourney.

Hey at least they had a perfect record! Hey, I really meant no offense to Lexington fans and I also meant in no way to imply that Bolivar would easily take the championship this year! I am not one to brag and big expectations are sometimes a recipe for a big letdown. So hopefully the Green Tigers will take it one game at a time and come out with something to prove this season. I only desired to rile the ole' SamuraiWarrior up from his hibernation! I don't know if you've figured out my methods, but I really just like to instigate, but I don't like offending or bragging! Sorry if I offended (unless you are the SAMURAI)!

No offense taken. As for Samarai, he is just a reflection of the mirage that Gardner has created - false expectations. As for 0-11, we too have had our share of humble pie - like losing the district championship to Milan two years ago at our house with full expectations to win that one (they only had two players on their team that year that could actually play) - not only that but the Milan player comes over and does victory stuff it up your nose dance right in front of the fans - now that was tough!!!!!! I expect Bolivar to win, but don't count your chickens before they hatch. Maybe, just maybe, Gardner has learned something to get us over the hump this year.