Ooltewah @ farragut

denlron

Halftime

Ooltewah - 5

Farragut - 7

Why the heck aren't the Owls throwing slants to TE's??? I'm not even at the game and can tell they are cheating LB's up to key on Caldwell middle of field gotta be wide open. Monroe is looking like Johnny Majors so far Caldwell left, Caldwell Righit same play just run Hydas??????? What about Blake McDade???? Best hands on team??? GASTON??? BULL Sanders BULL? Marshall some real speed???

Time for Monroe to turn the whole offense loose.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the heck aren't the Owls throwing slants to TE's??? I'm not even at the game and can tell they are cheating LB's up to key on Caldwell middle of field gotta be wide open. Monroe is looking like Johnny Majors so far Caldwell left, Caldwell Righit same play just run Hydas??????? What about Blake McDade???? Best hands on team??? GASTON??? BULL Sanders BULL? Marshall some real speed???

Time for Monroe to turn the whole offense loose.

Yea. Must be holding back like he did in the DB game.

Monroe quote from Times News - "We can really throw the ball,'' he said. "I got stupid and sat on the lead. That was just asking for a momentum change.'' :thumb: He really needs to stop that stuff.

Yea. Must be holding back like he did in the DB game.

Monroe quote from Times News - "We can really throw the ball,'' he said. "I got stupid and sat on the lead. That was just asking for a momentum change.'' :thumb: He really needs to stop that stuff.

Monroe never coached close games his Cleveland teams always destroyed people. He is coaching not to lose now.. Cleveland teams always coached to win.

Very very impressive game by Farragut. Very very very well played game by Owls... very very very very very terrible usage of talent and play calling from Owls.. Gaston had 0 Carries. Marshall had 0 Carries. Only Owls to touch ball all night were Matt Lowe (the center) Zach Woods ( the QB) Caldwell (TB) Hydas (FB RETURN) Williams (maybe on a return. Horsch? ( reception?) and finally McDade??????? QB and Coach get in paper say McDade has best hands theyve ever seen??????????????? Everything you throw to him he catches?????????? and he gets like 3 balls thown to him?????????

Edited by coacht

Woooooooooo Hoooooooooooo !!!!! :thumb:

Farragut WINS !!!!

Farragut 33

Ooltewah 16

Way to go Admirals !!! :lol:

Congratulations to the Owls however on having a tremendous season ! You guys have nothing to hang your heads about. You beat some really great teams this year. By the way, please give us your secret to beating Oak Ridge. Those guys have our number and we need some help for the Qtrs !!!!