Ooltewah @ farragut

denlron

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am syked out of my mind for this game. play for the ads right now. all you owl fans get ready for a long night. practice this week has been tense and EXTEMELY focused. every one is at full health and im looking for nick reviz to knock the snot out of anyone coming his way. thanks to all those ad fans who been sticking up for us, since so many have been going for the owls.

FARRAGUT- 35

otawah?? cant spell- 14

in the immoral words of Coach D.- YEAH BABY!

i am syked out of my mind for this game. play for the ads right now. all you owl fans get ready for a long night. practice this week has been tense and EXTEMELY focused. every one is at full health and im looking for nick reviz to knock the snot out of anyone coming his way. thanks to all those ad fans who been sticking up for us, since so many have been going for the owls.

FARRAGUT- 35

otawah?? cant spell- 14

Mr. #54... It says you play receiver... How in the world do you play receiver with that number?

FARRAGUT- 35

otawah?? cant spell- 14

how can you not see how to spell ooltewah, it has it at the top of the screen in the topic headline..maybe you should be hitting the books rather than the "tense" practice field, since if you are tense it means you are nervous..hmm, are you nervous fhs54?

Oak Ridge 35 over Sevier County 17

Cookeville 24 over Wilson Central 21

Riverdale 35 over Smyrna 20

Ooltewah 27 over Farragut 24

Hey Sarge, I love those picks! Especially the second one! :thumb:

To the poster that had a question concerning why the Cookeville folks were picking the Owls. We went down to O-town on August 19th and got treated very, very well by the hometown crowd and the team! We lost a tough one that night and would like a rematch. Mostly though, it's about the way everyone there was so respectful and displayed a great deal of class. It's not that way in many other places. I believe it's the same for the DB crowd too, except that it was at DB, but from all accounts I've heard, they feel the same about Ooltewah!

I personally will be pulling for the Owls all the way, until we get our rematch, should we both get that far.

Well i think this is going to be the best game in the state tonight. Ooltewah has been wanting this rematch, for a while now. Last time we came up to farragut we just turned the ball over to many times. Since that game was played the owls play two of the best teams and the state and won so i think this game well be taken by the owls. They are playing the best ball that they have played all year, last week at DB i have never seen an Ooltewah team that focused and that phsyical. I think they win tonight by at least two touchdowns, were just way more focused right now.

Ooltewah 28

Farragut 14

Go Owls!