dyersburg`s luck runs out.

dawg198

Thank you guys for your kind words.

backinthaoc: I think Barry really has that program heading in the right direction. Don't expect a miracle from the man this year but in 2006-2007 I think that if he's still around and those players really believe that Obion will make some noise.

mg: Dyersburg has an outstanding football program that has produced some excellent players (two in which I've had the honor of meeting in Orenthius Taylor and Thomas Harris). Just because a 10-0 regular season did not end in a state title does not mean that the season was a disappointment.

I will be in Nashville tonight calling the Cheatham Co.-David Lipscomb game on the air. Kickoff is at 7PM and you guys can listen to the game on the web. It is on CoachT's list of games on the air tonight. If that doesn't work go to www.wqsvam790.com and you can hear the game that way. It will take a really great effort for our guys to be able to defeat a team as great as David Lipscomb but in the second round of the playoffs I'd be shocked if our guys brought less than their A-Game.

You are right about David Lipscomb....I hope the Cubs win,I would like to see the privates shut out from the state championship weekend....We made a bad choice last weekend..It came down to Lexington/Marshall Co. or Liberty/Cheatham Co.

We should have gone to Jackson...How is the young man who broke his leg??..That's my worst nightmare while I'm out there watching my kids play football....

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The signature says..'Show me a GOOD loser and I will show you a LOSER"

No,I don't take losing very well.....So,I guess I would be a BAD loser.....

And if we take that to the next level,we could say if you are a GOOD loser,then you are just a loser.....

But,wouldn't that banner meant much more if it would have said "2005 Region Champs 12-1 or 13-1 or even 15-0?"..I mean you guys were undefeated #1 in the state,playing at home against a 2-8 team...At least had your team lost later in the playoffs it would have been to a legitimate playoff team.....

dyersburg has no excuse.....which is why you have not seen any posted.......

and when i have ever bashed occhs?...... go ahead......find some post where i bashed occhs........... i accept your apology.......cause i know that you will not find any post where i bashed occhs...

now i may bash you........but that is only because you are not the sharpest crayon in the box.......why would you criticize a team that goes 10-0, wins the region........and talk some smack when your team goes 3-7 and not be in the playoffs?

i think i know the answer to that question........as forrest mommy said....stupid is as stupid does....... :thumb:

dyersburg has no excuse.....which is why you have not seen any posted.......

and when i have ever bashed occhs?...... go ahead......find some post where i bashed occhs........... i accept your apology.......cause i know that you will not find any post where i bashed occhs...

now i may bash you........but that is only because you are not the sharpest crayon in the box.......why would you criticize a team that goes 10-0, wins the region........and talk some smack when your team goes 3-7 and not be in the playoffs?

i think i know the answer to that question........as forrest mommy said....stupid is as stupid does....... :thumb:

You know,I thought it was just coincidence on the medication copy,but with the FG comment,I now know you are a thread stalker...I used that Wednesday night..LOL..Bashing me,you are talking figuratively not literally..right??

Good Luck to both Covington and Crockett Co. should be a great game...