Gordonsville vs. Trousdale County

tchsno1fan

you know here is a quote for everyone, "arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, It does not matter if you win or lose, you are still a retard"

Lil John, I thought you are getting an education. With a remark like this you need to take class's in compassion, morals,and respect. Is that what you learned in TCHS or at home? Careful of making fun of people with disabilities, God just may give you a special child. Yes I am qualified to speak on this subject. My special child died at age 28. If you knew her you would never make a remark like that. Did you mean that remark? I think an apology is in order, are you man enough?Careful how you answer your reputation is on the line.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lil John, I thought you are getting an education. With a remark like this you need to take class's in compassion, morals,and respect. Is that what you learned in TCHS or at home? Careful of making fun of people with disabilities, God just may give you a special child. Yes I am qualified to speak on this subject. My special child died at age 28. If you knew her you would never make a remark like that. Did you mean that remark? I think an apology is in order, are you man enough?Careful how you answer your reputation is on the line.

I believe, ok I know he went to school at GHS!

If Hartsville plays like they did last time.... UPSET....but if they play to their potential...they should win by 2 or 3 TDs... The Tigers D is much improved since their LB got healthy... and Their Offense is clicking since the QB got healthy.... but Trousdale has to many athletes... Good Luck Tigers!!!!

31- 20 Trousdale County

Is Samuel Dunn back??? I know he got hurt the last time they played.

I believe, ok I know he went to school at GHS!

No mater where he went to school, or what college he is going to. Im waiting for his response. Sorry about the high school remark. I Spoke in anger. Its been a long time since I went to school. After thinking it over morals are supposed to be taught in the home. If you know him please share his name with me.

No mater where he went to school, or what college he is going to. Im waiting for his response. Sorry about the high school remark. I Spoke in anger. Its been a long time since I went to school. After thinking it over morals are supposed to be taught in the home. If you know him please share his name with me.

I completely understand.... thats the only reason i said something... Kinda downgrading TC when isnt even from there... I would be upset too if I was in your position....

SENIORS.... GIVE IT YOUR ALL.... LEAVE EVERYTHING OUT ON THE FIELD..... AND WIN THIS ONE FOR CHAD!!!!

Ok I've been silent on coacht for a very long time due to the amazing amount of work that has been thrust upon me @ school, but I did have a few minutes to check out the recent chatter on this site that give a voice to the mentally impaired and this thread jumped out @ me like a ketchup stain on a white shirt. I cannot believe the comments that some of the Gordonsville fans have made on here about this game. My contempt for Carthage has been well documented in the past on here and I do speak about this with a great deal of hostility. But after reading the posts from the people in Gordonsville on this thread, I believe the people on the Carthage end of town are far and away the smartest in the county. Its ok to make the "go team" or "good luck Tigers" comment on here. Thats a show of support that all fans should have towards their respective schools. But to see some of the posts from the obviously ignorant Gordonsville people that pretty well assume that its a done deal that they will hand Trousdale a playoff loss on the creekbank has to be the most insane and delirious comments that has ever been put on this website. In the first meeting, the Tigers were held to under 100 yards of total offense in a 32-0 thrashing by the Yellow Jackets. Yes your starting quarterback did not play that game but from what I understand he will play this game and kudos to him for battling his way back. But ok at the most that will put two td's on the board and I may be mistaken on this but you gave up 32 points to a Trousdale team that did not have Marco Wright. For the past billion years when Trousdale was in 1A, Gordonsville was the whipping boys for Trousdale County. They had one shot back in 95 to beat them and that came up just short. This game will be no different as Trousdale once again for the billionth plus two time defeats the Tigers by a score of 35-13 in a spirited game that Gordonsville will keep close for a quarter, maybe a half.

<<< Proud to be from the "idiot side" of SC..... I rather live on the "IDIOT SIDE" of SC... than live ummm ...somwhere .... lets just say ... like MAcon County anyday!!! all jokes aside... did you happen to be at the game last time they played

Me too. I think its something in the water that causes it. Or is it the school food? LOL just kidding

If Hartsville plays like they did last time.... UPSET....but if they play to their potential...they should win by 2 or 3 TDs... The Tigers D is much improved since their LB got healthy... and Their Offense is clicking since the QB got healthy.... but Trousdale has to many athletes... Good Luck Tigers!!!!

31- 20 Trousdale County

Is Samuel Dunn back??? I know he got hurt the last time they played.

If Trousdale plays like they did last time then they win by 3 tds...if they play to their potential then they win by 50...like you said yourself TC has too many athletes...Dunn is back and well...if TC gets to clicking early it will be an ugly night for G-ville :thumb: ...