Gordonsville vs. Trousdale County

tchsno1fan

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35-14, TC, but they're up 28-0 in the third quarter.

Was that but or bet they are up 28-0 in third quarter? Careful how you money is spent if its bet. Its going to be a good game to spend your money to watch. I wouldnt trade you a ticket for this game for a Titans finish season tickets. Sorry Titans fans.

Was that but or bet they are up 28-0 in third quarter? Careful how you money is spent if its bet. Its going to be a good game to spend your money to watch. I wouldnt trade you a ticket for this game for a Titans finish season tickets. Sorry Titans fans.

I don't bet, so it wasn't a typo. Just an observation from someone who has followed this area as a player, spectator, media member, etc. for over 30 years. I have the utmost respect for both programs. Their successes speak for themselves.

Trousdale is just too tough this year--at least for everyone in our neck of the woods. Good luck to both teams. As for the Titans tickets, I have to agree with you there. I'd rather see a good high school game anytime.