Gordonsville vs. Trousdale County

tchsno1fan

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gonna be a tough one, if Gordonsville can control the ball, it will be closer than ppl think. But just too many weapons for TC...TC by 21

[/quote . This is it folks.Mega game. It takes this game to prove who is top dog. TC needs to prove they can beat GV with their starting QB in the game. I know they will practice hard this week. They know GV is the only team capeiable of ending that winning streak. If they beat GV they will go all the way. If GV wins they will go all the way. This is the big game of the playoffs. Both teams know it. Dont waste your gas to go to Mbro to see who wins. Come to this game, it will decide it. There wont be any luck involved here. Luck is simply where skill meets approtunity. Rest of the way freshmen will get a lot of play time. PUMP EM UP, PUMP EM UP!!!! BUY A TICKET. PS:Dont use fireworks TC its against the league rules. Dont need to get disqualified over something the cry babys will use against you. Heard its been brought up in crying circles already. Dont need our 4 1a division to loose that way. ;):thumb:

I have a question maybe someone can answer and am I in no way looking over Gordonsville they have a great team. The question is that if TC gets by Gv will they have to travel to the 3rd and 4th rd's even if FCS wins over So. Pitt I know the brackets show that TC will but some one told me if FCS wins over So.Pitt the 3rd round against FCSwould be on the creekbank because TC won over FCS in the regular season but that TC would definetly have to travel providing they win to the 4th round. And again I mean no disrespect to any teams that are TC's bracket i'm just wondering