Gordonsville vs. Trousdale County

tchsno1fan

word on the street is g-ville is gonna wear their street clothes to night, that way those uniforms will be clean for next year, last stop for the tigers season, destination creekbank, just kidding folks good luck to both teams play hard play clean and if your gonna be runnin those mouths on either side make sure you've got reason to, GATA baby lay the wood to dem tiggers, go jackets :thumb::lol::lol:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

word on the street is g-ville is gonna wear their street clothes to night, that way those uniforms will be clean for next year, last stop for the tigers season, destination creekbank, just kidding folks good luck to both teams play hard play clean and if your gonna be runnin those mouths on either side make sure you've got reason to, GATA baby lay the wood to dem tiggers, go jackets :thumb::lol::lol:

I don't know about TC running their mouth, but I do know that the scoreboard at the TC/RBS game told more about TC than just the score. What a classless way to say, "We are talented".

you tigers cry more than RBS did....Last week we played 2nd and third teams in the 3rd and 4th qtr. We even played the cheerleaders in the 4th qtr and they scored 14 pts.

I don't know about TC running their mouth, but I do know that the scoreboard at the TC/RBS game told more about TC than just the score. What a classless way to say, "We are talented".

you tigers cry more than RBS did....Last week we played 2nd and third teams in the 3rd and 4th qtr. We even played the cheerleaders in the 4th qtr and they scored 14 pts.

Most memorable Smith County/Gordonsville games

Lil John Posted on: Aug 23 2005 - 11:44 AM

Manager

Group: Guests

Member No.: 78,185

the year we lost 7-0? or 23-18?

hmmm.... the year we lost... hows that possible.. youre not from around here...,

jus use the search feature and look at of a few of your old post.. you use we or us in quite a few posts.. that involve Gville!!!

hmm...could you use the same concept this way, say I perhaps I am an Atlanta Braves fan, and one would ask, what was the most memorable season? I would answer, the one when WE won the world series in 1995, does that mean I played for them or am even from atlanta? Nope, just a fan, nothing more.