Gordonsville vs. Trousdale County

tchsno1fan

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hartsville controlled the game start to finish...but I thought Hartsville played a little sloppy in the 2nd half but go enough done in the 1st half to wrap the game up...

The younger, less experienced guys got some good playoff experience. WOW what a hard hitting game. I knew it would be though.

now lets get ready for Friendship again. B)

I am not from TC or even this area...yes it may have been tasteless, but some of the remarks towards these 2 programs have been just as tasteless. I did not think of this comment, just heard it from an acquaintence, I apologize if I offended anybody, but arguing on the internet is pretty much pointless.

wrong, not even from here...guess again

Making comments like you made is even less pointless. You need to use the chance you have to get a good education and not try to be a comedian. Making jokes about people that are less blessed than you is not funny. The only point you made was you need to grow up,and hone your social skills. I accept your apoligy. I just hope you remember to think before you make jokes that offend others. If it becomes a habit, you just might make them in person and receive what you deserve. Lets just leave it at that. :thumb: