Milan/Westview round 2

12yr.oldchamps

i told all my friends to stop by early at the schools and pick up their tickets. It's a lot easier that way. :(

It's not rocket science :thumb:

Big crowds means waiting in lines! Get your ticket at the school during the week = do not wait in big lines. It is just that simple!

Quit whining, you had an early Christmas present wrapped for you on the field! Westview's gift to Milan--a 2nd round win!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big crowds means waiting in lines! Get your ticket at the school during the week = do not wait in big lines. It is just that simple!

Quit whining, you had an early Christmas present wrapped for you on the field! Westview's gift to Milan--a 2nd round win!

Glad your back kinda boring with out you around

Westview had the best player but Milan had the best team. :lol:

Westview had the best player but Milan had the best team. :o

I wouldnt say all that! Westview's team was pretty darn good this year! And a lot of teams know that now! And you should know it, it wasn't one player that made big defensive stops and things of that nature, that handed yall a Week 10 loss to the "View"! Remember that? :thumb:

I wouldnt say all that! Westview's team was pretty darn good this year! And a lot of teams know that now! And you should know it, it wasn't one player that made big defensive stops and things of that nature, that handed yall a Week 10 loss to the "View"! Remember that? :lol:

Punisher, Indeed you had a great football team this year. You beat Milan AND Huntingdon in the regular season. Something that is really rare but you guys did it. And I'll give you props any day of the week for your accomplisments. :lol:

I wouldnt say all that! Westview's team was pretty darn good this year! And a lot of teams know that now! And you should know it, it wasn't one player that made big defensive stops and things of that nature, that handed yall a Week 10 loss to the "View"! Remember that? :lol:

Punisher,

Westview had a great team and should be proud of what they accomplished. Back to back region titles is hard to do in 7-2A. I"m not taking anything away from your team because they gave the Bulldogs all they wanted. :lol:

Well WesCharge your tour ended last week.. so friday night while we're at the game you'll be sittin at home second guessin yourself but in the end the milan bulldogs came to your house and stomped a mudhole in you.. B)..have a nice day you failure :)

Hmmm....I guess that means that we got one extra week to practice basketball!

Next week, I'll call you a failure! Donald touches it 20 times, Milan HAS NO CHANCE!!!

Ya'll really stomped us, it looked more like a Christmas present to me! A gift from Westview to Milan! B)

Hmmm....I guess that means that we got one extra week to practice basketball!

Next week, I'll call you a failure! Donald touches it 20 times, Milan HAS NO CHANCE!!!

Ya'll really stomped us, it looked more like a Christmas present to me! A gift from Westview to Milan! B)

a christmas present.. oh i think 20 to 0 lead in the first half is no christmas present.. more like a blow out.. ha yeah you practice your basketball since you're not goin to be playin any football friday.. ;)..i guess it shows that milan is the better team and westview had a fluke the first time so go play some roundball mister cuz you sure wont be playin with the pigskin..oh by the way can't wait to put a whoopin on yall on the baseball diamond..haha B)