Columbia Academy vs. Jo Byrns

neutralfan07

Jo Byrns is the only region 5 team left in the playoffs, and its up to them to do the region proud. Can JBS keep this amazing season going w/ a win over Columbia Academy? What are u guys predictions, I think it should be a dandy, but i think Jo Byrns will come out focused again, and will make it to the 3rd round. What do u guys think? Give info about each school and who u hope will win.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jo Byrns will win 28-0 or something round in there, Jo Byrns is just a powerhouse and they are staying focus and taking every game as serious as possible, I mean they get to play at home, their undefeated, they have all the heart in the world with their mindset their not going to lose!

Jo Byrns will come out on top. Most of you people are saying CA will not score, that is totally wrong. They have some weapons and they will put points on the board.

Round 3 Jo Byrns vs Mt Pleasant

I totally agree although jbs will win i think ca will score some points they are more balanced than wc and will pass the ball, a much better game than wc and jbs. i say pretty close if jbs isn't focused

Jo Byrns, great game against Wayne County. Hammack is a good running back but this was a diifferent defense than what he was used to running against. The teams get better and the games get tougher each week now. We can't play at the same level. Step it up this week and stay focused and lets get a win against a good Columbia Academy team.