Columbia Academy vs. Jo Byrns

neutralfan07

Jo Byrns will come out on top. Most of you people are saying CA will not score, that is totally wrong. They have some weapons and they will put points on the board.

Round 3 Jo Byrns vs Mt Pleasant

I dont think i saw one person say that CA wont score, I think there probably better then WC, but not by as much as the score showed when the 2 teams played. I do think JBS matches up better w/ this team, just because i heard there smaller and more of a speed team.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think i saw one person say that CA wont score, I think there probably better then WC, but not by as much as the score showed when the 2 teams played. I do think JBS matches up better w/ this team, just because i heard there smaller and more of a speed team.

I saw a 28-0 or so post?

who is better JBS or MP. what ya think

Who cares both teams have to take care of this week before u can talk about that. Mt. Pleasant has a tough game in Collinwood and Jo Byrns has a tough game in Columbia Academy. If both those two teams win(which there is a descent to good chance of happening) then u can talk about that game. I have a feeling if that game does happen there will about 150 replies to the topic lol. Anyways back to CA, somebody tell me. Is Markese Ingram better then CJ Hammock? because all i heard about last week is that CJ is the best from that region, so whos better?

Who cares both teams have to take care of this week before u can talk about that. Mt. Pleasant has a tough game in Collinwood and Jo Byrns has a tough game in Columbia Academy. If both those two teams win(which there is a descent to good chance of happening) then u can talk about that game. I have a feeling if that game does happen there will about 150 replies to the topic lol. Anyways back to CA, somebody tell me. Is Markese Ingram better then CJ Hammock? because all i heard about last week is that CJ is the best from that region, so whos better?

[/quote

Two different styles of backs. CJ is a big power back that can run if he gets loose and will take you head on if there is a extra yard to get for a first down. Markese is a slash/cutter style runner. I haven't seen him take that hit yet to get that extra yard but he can run away from you if he gets loose. It depends on what style back you want for your team. CJ style worked for his team and Markese's style seems to have worked for CA most of the year. Sounds like JB has enough speed to contain him.

YEAH MILK MAN ME TO THAY GET BETTER EVERY GAME THAY PLAY WOW VERY EXPLOSIVE TEAM ON DEFENSE AND OFFENSE WHEN YOU TAKE CJ AND COMPANY ON JBS 7 YARD LINE AND SHUT THEM DOWN LOSEING YRDS EVERY PLAY WOW WAY TO GO GUY'S FROM JBS :)

That was a VERY good stand for the JBS defense, lead by the two LB's and tackle Tramont Moody, who hurt the QB on the last play b4 halftime. I know those guys were tired and it took alot of heart to stand up against that huge Wayne Co. line and deny them the TD late in the 2nd Q.

As for this weeks game, I think Defensively CA matches up about the same for JBS, because CA is not as big which will work to JBS advantage, but they do mix it up pretty well, which will keep JBS guessing. Offensively for JBS, I dont know much about CA's defense, but they let Mt. P score 50 on them and WC only allowed MP to score like 17, so that tells me that CA's D must not be as good as Wayne Co.'s, which spells alot of trouble for CA. I think JBS will be able to score 4,5, or 6+ TD's and the D will be able to contain the offense enough to win. I will have an official pick later in the week, by the way last week i picked JBS to beat WC 35 to 6 and boy was i right.

YEAH MILK MAN ME TO THAY GET BETTER EVERY GAME THAY PLAY WOW VERY EXPLOSIVE TEAM ON DEFENSE AND OFFENSE WHEN YOU TAKE CJ AND COMPANY ON JBS 7 YARD LINE AND SHUT THEM DOWN LOSEING YRDS EVERY PLAY WOW WAY TO GO GUY'S FROM JBS :)

Hey logger169, i was just wandering where are u from? What schools do u usually root for? Are u from JBS, because u seem like a big fan? Just wandering cuz i have kept up w/ ur posts.

Edited by neutralfan07

That was a VERY good stand for the JBS defense, lead by the two LB's and tackle Tramont Moody, who hurt the QB on the last play b4 halftime. I know those guys were tired and it took alot of heart to stand up against that huge Wayne Co. line and deny them the TD late in the 2nd Q.

As for this weeks game, I think Defensively CA matches up about the same for JBS, because CA is not as big which will work to JBS advantage, but they do mix it up pretty well, which will keep JBS guessing. Offensively for JBS, I dont know much about CA's defense, but they let Mt. P score 50 on them and WC only allowed MP to score like 17, so that tells me that CA's D must not be as good as Wayne Co.'s, which spells alot of trouble for CA. I think JBS will be able to score 4,5, or 6+ TD's and the D will be able to contain the offense enough to win. I will have an official pick later in the week, by the way last week i picked JBS to beat WC 35 to 6 and boy was i right.

Hey logger169, i was just wandering where are u from? What schools do u usually root for? Are u from JBS, because u seem like a big fan? Just wandering cuz i have kept up w/ ur posts.

HEY NEUTRALFAN MAN I CAN'T GIVE AWAY ALL MY SECRET'S SO WHAT THE NAME'S OF THOSE 2 LINEBACKER'S SEEM'S IMPRESSIVE TO ME ARE THAY SENIOR'S :D

sorry but the best in the reigon is neither markese or hammock. that title belongs to the runningback of m.t pleasant Marco dailley. He's almost unstoppable