Columbia Academy vs. Jo Byrns

neutralfan07

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah yeah yeah everybody is the best until thay meet the defense of the red devel's then it change's enough said it does not matter thay are all good back's so

Sorry but not even the reddevil's defense can stop him. He's like Allen Iverson or Shaq, u can't stop him, u can only hope 2 contain him. He should win Mr.Football. He could've had 30 td's and 2500-3000 yards this season, but most of the games he was done by halftime he is the real deal

Okay i Did some thinking. If Mt.Pleasant beat C.A. 50-19 and M.P is 3rd in the state what do u think J.B.'s will do 2 C.A? Now we all know J.B's isn't as good as Mt.Pleasant

:lol:

But they shoul dispose of C.A. easily i say 42-14 J.B's

GO TIGERS

How do you or anyone else know Jo Byrns isn't as good as Mt. Pleasant? I'm just wondering how you come to your conclusions.

Okay i Did some thinking. If Mt.Pleasant beat C.A. 50-19 and M.P is 3rd in the state what do u think J.B.'s will do 2 C.A? Now we all know J.B's isn't as good as Mt.Pleasant

GO TIGERS

well you no what after we dispose of them and then after the next fri, you can run your mouth then but until then you do not no nothing and if JBS is not as good as yall why are you rand 3rd and JBS is 2ND go figure then let me no what ya come up with

Sorry but not even the reddevil's defense can stop him. He's like Allen Iverson or Shaq, u can't stop him, u can only hope 2 contain him. He should win Mr.Football. He could've had 30 td's and 2500-3000 yards this season, but most of the games he was done by halftime he is the real deal

shouda woulda could blah blah he is going to see the real deal :lol:

GO TIGERS

am i wrong are so dumb that you don't even post on your own game get real dude