How far will they go?

footballmgr06

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only thing I see Jo byrnes might have a prob with is the qb and #12 marco daily sweeping they are both hard to tackle and very fast but clay head is an awsome safty and MP secondairy has no chance of containing JB recievers so they better be able to get to the quaterback.and I'll tell ya he's as hard to takle as marco daily and when he does get loose it's 35 to about 70 yard bombs that will be caught but MP ground attack is first class everyone back their is at least 4.6 or 4.7 speed and has very good blocking

Heres the way that I see it. Some people are sayin state championship and others are saying that they wont make it past Mt. Pleasant or CA, but I can assure you that the Jo Byrns team isnt worried right now about Mt. Pleasant, Trousdale, or anyone like that. They have their mind set on this week vs CA and thats it. You have to take the playoffs one game at a time because if you look to far ahead and slip up and lose one game its over. Thats why the Devils are looking at the playoffs game by game and if you ask a member of the Devils team about there record they will reply 0-0 because this week is the only week that matters.

Edited by DevilsR4Real

Heres the way that I see it. Some people are sayin state championship and others are saying that they wont make it past Mt. Pleasant or CA, but I can assure you that the Jo Byrns team isnt worried right now about Mt. Pleasant, Trousdale, or anyone like that. They have their mind set on this week vs CA and thats it. You have to take the playoffs one game at a time because if you look to far ahead and slip up and lose one game its over. Thats why the Devils are looking at the playoffs game by game and if you ask a member of the Devils team about there record they will reply 0-0 because this week is the only week that matters.

Your so right man, Jo Byrns isnt 10-0 they arent 11-0 they arent 1-0 they are 0-0 and looking to go 1-0 this Friday night, in front of maybe an even bigger crowd then this Friday. There were prolly at least a couple thousand ppl there against Wayne Co. I was disappointed in Wayne Co.'s crowd although it is a 4 hr drive. Maybe Columbia Academy will have a bigger one. I am so excited and also so nervous for these boys right now, they have accomplished so much yet if they lose this Friday, it will feel like they havent accomplished anything at all.

One more thing, my heart is w/ JBS, but look at the potential schedule JBS would have to face to get to and win state: Columbia Academy, Mt. Pleasant, Jackson Christian or Union City, and Trousdale Co.. Thats pretty tough, but all that matters is that first game with CA.

Like I said earlier the Devils team isnt looking any further than this friday but thanks for the support. What school are you from anyway??

I go to Eagleville High School! I am a senior! I was a football manager for 4 years. I am guessing that you play! Good Luck! I hope someone from our region goes further than we did! I am very proud of our team though! IT was an honor to be apart of that team for 4 years! GOOD LUCK FRIDAY ;):):)

i'm over here in greenbrier. i don't know that much about 1a football. but i know enough to know that yall are good (obviously with a 11-0 record) and yall can go to the boro. yall just take it one game at a time and yall will be fine. goodluck in the rest of the playoffs. i'm going for yall. and most everyone in robertson county is. lets not let our fans down like East Robertson did. lets finish this season on top!!!!!!!!!!