Who will take D-II A State?

dabears15

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thanks guys. You're contributions to this message board really don't matter. I probably should not have posted this message but its ok. I get to see stupid, useless, and worthless opinions of others that say those type of things. Oh and I love it when I get more than I asked for. I would like to apologize that DII-A football doesn't have more teams and I am so sorry that the DA Bears moved to this division. It was so wrong of them (past two sentences are sarcastic if you didn't get it). Well all you people who send stupid messages like that can get over yourself and not waste mine and your time on sending your opinions. Ubankit, loser is spelled l-o-s-e-r not l-o-o-s-e-r. I would like to know what school you are from please but not your opinion on it. Yall have a nice day now.

Who cares it's not a real state title when you play two games to win the state!!!!

What a hack. The kids do not control how many kids/teams are in their respective classifications. They started in the heat of the summer and they are still playing as winter approaches. I guess if you feel so strongly about your above post, just go out to the middle of any teams practice tomorrow and tell the players what you posted. I dare you. I love to stirr the pot with the best of them, but comments about the effort given by young men and coaches deserves something that I cannot express in this forum.

Edited by GREG141

DA BEARS. I play for Rosemark. And I will give my opinion anyway. If you don't get it, I was not bashing you or your school. I was bashing the jerk who said you guys were getting a championship given to you. I think for a school that has Div 11 A numbers you guys have a great team and coach. You have some very talented players as well. I know you all fell right in under the wire for Div 11 A and if our school had the same enrollment I think we would have a better chance too but we are small , only like 132 people total. Some years we have good talent out of the number and some we don't. This year we had lots of injuries and stuff so we just did not have a good year as usual. Hopefully next year will be better and no - I don't think we are being robbed. I like having more teams to compete against. I was just saying that Davidson could compete in Div 11 AA and do very well in that Division because they are more like the Div 11 AA schools in our area. We play them too (Div 11 AA) and playing your team was like playing them. Bigger teams and schools with more depth and talent. It is fun to play them because it makes you step up a little. Some of the teams in Div 11 A are weak - due to various factors - just like some Div 1 A teams are weak. I looked at the Div 1A that we would be in and it is the same thing. We would have been able to compete in that area due to the teams it is composed of. The Div 1 A teams in your area may not be that way - I don't know. Anyway, good luck with St Georges. I do believe you all will win but I think St Georges will give you a good game. They have an excellent coach so don't count them out. And I do know how to spell - made a typo mistake - sorry that everyone got so offended by it. From the sound of it I think your enemies are your surrounding teams that think you moving to Div 11 A was degrading to you. They are the ones that have no class because I think as you well know - your team has not played the game any different or practiced less this year than any other year. Football is football and the hard work is put into it no matter what Division you play in. So instead of degrading teams maybe those that do play should recognize that and not be so quick to judge others especially when they do not have a clue about all the teams they are putting down.

DA BEARS. I play for Rosemark. And I will give my opinion anyway. If you don't get it, I was not bashing you or your school. I was bashing the jerk who said you guys were getting a championship given to you. I think for a school that has Div 11 A numbers you guys have a great team and coach. You have some very talented players as well. I know you all fell right in under the wire for Div 11 A and if our school had the same enrollment I think we would have a better chance too but we are small , only like 132 people total. Some years we have good talent out of the number and some we don't. This year we had lots of injuries and stuff so we just did not have a good year as usual. Hopefully next year will be better and no - I don't think we are being robbed. I like having more teams to compete against. I was just saying that Davidson could compete in Div 11 AA and do very well in that Division because they are more like the Div 11 AA schools in our area. We play them too (Div 11 AA) and playing your team was like playing them. Bigger teams and schools with more depth and talent. It is fun to play them because it makes you step up a little. Some of the teams in Div 11 A are weak - due to various factors - just like some Div 1 A teams are weak. I looked at the Div 1A that we would be in and it is the same thing. We would have been able to compete in that area due to the teams it is composed of. The Div 1 A teams in your area may not be that way - I don't know. Anyway, good luck with St Georges. I do believe you all will win but I think St Georges will give you a good game. They have an excellent coach so don't count them out. And I do know how to spell - made a typo mistake - sorry that everyone got so offended by it. From the sound of it I think your enemies are your surrounding teams that think you moving to Div 11 A was degrading to you. They are the ones that have no class because I think as you well know - your team has not played the game any different or practiced less this year than any other year. Football is football and the hard work is put into it no matter what Division you play in. So instead of degrading teams maybe those that do play should recognize that and not be so quick to judge others especially when they do not have a clue about all the teams they are putting down.

In conclusion, Rosemark is putting out some pretty good mature student athletes. That is obvious.

DII

Hey ubankit you are a class act! I can tell you have done your homework on the teams in your region. You seem to know them pretty well. Don't pay any attention to the goobers that havn't seen any of the DivII A teams play. I have seen you all play and there are some great atheletes out there. I think DA's chartered bus you are speaking of is a 91" model. Good luck next year if you are still at TR.

P.S. Herman be quiet! PW may be listening..............

Only said Bishop Byrne not as good this year as in past. And they aren't. Last years team was much much better. They can be beat this year - SBEC just did not do it. They could have. Was not at game so don't know what happened. Actually if braclets had been differnect where St Georges would have NOT played Davidson until the Championship - it would be between St Geroges and Byrne. Those are the 2 schools that should go and deserve to go I think. But that is the way the cookie crumbles. Bryne and Davidson - I bet Davidson takes this one. Will be close I think and players have got to focus and use Williams to their advantage and the big line they have. Byrne will run reverses and several trick plays so watch out. Good luck.

I was at the Bishop Byrne vs SBEC game. The only thing in question after the first quarter was if their were any chilli dogs available.

History will repeat. Good luck, but don't fight history. :)

Correction, I meant there, not their. Sorry. :thumb:

just because byrnes has made it to the finals the last four years doesnt mean that they are goin to win. davidson academy is big, tough, and physical, and i dont think byrnes can compete with davidson if they come prepared to play.