Who will take D-II A State?

dabears15

Thank you footballguru. However, I read that the score was 14-6 when Bishop Byrne made critical errors on special teams which led to Davidson touchdowns. This happened the first time they played. No excuses, it's part of football, but I would not say that Davidson dominated.

excuse me steve but you werent even at the game, the BEARS did dominate, their defense held the knights to only 89 yards of offense, and the only reason they scored their single touchdown (bishop) is due to miss communication on Davidson's behalf, but like you said it happens. Believe me there were no breakdowns on Byrne's special teams, Davidson is just that dominate on special teams, and have been all year, so yea your right thats no excuse. If you think getting blocked on special teams is considered critical errors then you have no clue what football is all about. Davidson dominated and rightly took home their first gold ball, Congrats DA!! I've been with you the whole time! :blink:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Who do you think will be the state champions in division II - A?

St. George's Academy heads to Davidson Academy when in week two got beat 47-27.

SBEC heads tp Bishop Byrne and try to pull out an upset and they way SBEC's offense has been playing, it is a good possibility. They also need to limit there turnovers. When SBEC and BB played earlier in teh season, they had 8 fumbles and still lost 0-19. Without turnovers, they can beat Bishop Byrne.

My final prediction for the state game is SBEC vs. Davidson Academy

Davidson Academy takes state in it's first yar in division II - A football. Go Bears!

like to see video of number 25? post and ill give you the ftp site

DII