McMinn County Girls

coachfire37329

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think that cleveland, bradley, or walker valley has enough depth to make it to the state tournament. Yes cleveland does have kerri and angie but they have no post game neither does bradley or walker valley. The best team in district 5AAA besides Cumberland Co. is McMinn Co. They have the same starting five from last year. They have Shonda Smith who is a threat from the outside and the inside, Niala Harris who is a BEAST inside, Amy Jo who is also dangerous from the outside and inside, Leah Frazier is a very good point guard, and Derika Mooney who can shut down anybody(including Jackie Pickel, Kerri Simpson, and Allison Butler) SO EVERYBODY WATCH OUT FOR MCMINN CO GIRLS BC THEY'RE THE REAL TEAM TO BEAT

Yes cleveland does have kerri and angie but they have no post game neither

Cleveland's post game is better than last years, they are alot taller, with Michelle Davis and Michelle Smith playing down low, both of those girls are 6'0 or taller, and both have scoring ability. Then you add Kyndall Edwards with them, and Edwards is as physical as they get.

Coachfire hasn't posted since he got broke down by J_rock. I guess he's been too busy telling his little sister how to box out for her 6th grade team and coaching the McMinn Fire and CHS Freshman girls. Another thing coachfire, don't try to put down Coach Quirk because you're the one asking for his help with your little McMinn Fire squad, tune squad that is.

What is McMinn Fire? A kind of hot sauce? Is it good on chicken wings? This is the most bizarre board I've ever read: A freshman basketball coach with a sister in 6th grade? Is this Kentucky? I'm so lost.

I've heard from sources near Shelbyville, TN that McMinn Co. has already acquired hotel reservations for the Saturday evening of the Girls' Substate game. Apparently, they anticipate no worse than a #2 finish in Region 3-AAA (as well as a bit of an afterparty as they chose a hotel near a convenience store).

Hasn't McMinn always been a confident bunch? It's pretty darn inspiring.

I dont think that cleveland, bradley, or walker valley has enough depth to make it to the state tournament. Yes cleveland does have kerri and angie but they have no post game neither does bradley or walker valley. The best team in district 5AAA besides Cumberland Co. is McMinn Co. They have the same starting five from last year. They have Shonda Smith who is a threat from the outside and the inside, Niala Harris who is a BEAST inside, Amy Jo who is also dangerous from the outside and inside, Leah Frazier is a very good point guard, and Derika Mooney who can shut down anybody(including Jackie Pickel, Kerri Simpson, and Allison Butler) SO EVERYBODY WATCH OUT FOR MCMINN CO GIRLS BC THEY'RE THE REAL TEAM TO BEAT

Who is this Mooney girl of which you speak? Shut down Pickel, Simpson, and Butler? What is her class? Has she any D1 offers? I'd love to hear more. I may need to make a trip to Athens to see this young lady play.