Friendship Christian @ South Pittsburg

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wont be running through anybody!! I've seen you guys on film, you are too soft, I've never seen a public school shy away from contact like you do!

Keep thinking that.....don't know what film you watched but the Pirates shy away from noone.....we don't just make contact, we collide!! See for yourself tonight!!

CLASSIC! Bow up and hit someone hard for me tonight! :lol:

Go Commanders! ;)

I'm going to run through their backfield myself. Look for our line to have a big night.

I noticed on film that their DE's are soft and that 24 carries it loose. Mr. football HA!HA! How can a 5'2" LB be a candidate for Mr. football. WE'll SEE ABOUT THAT!

I'll get them for you!

I'm going to run through their backfield myself. Look for our line to have a big night.

I noticed on film that their DE's are soft and that 24 carries it loose. Mr. football HA!HA! How can a 5'2" LB be a candidate for Mr. football. WE'll SEE ABOUT THAT!

I'll get them for you!

I guess we WILL see in a few hours.

Come on people get real, FC4life is an insider from South Pitt trying to get his/her team fired up. No player from FCS would degrade or disrespect an opponenet especially this time of year. If that is the route you need to take to fire up your team then so be it, but by no means does FCS overlook or disrepect their opponent tonight. May the best team win in a hard fought clean game. I dont ususally post but I read alot and I felt this needed to be addressed. Thanks for your time and see you tonight. ;)

Good luck to the Pirates tonight. Speed Kills and Pitt has plenty of it.

Apparently so does FCS. That makes for this to be a real good football game. I am hoping for the Pirates still in a close one. We'll find out in a couple of hours. For those of you from FCS that haven't left yet, good luck and have a safe trip down.

Blue14Devils hit the nail on the head. If a FCS player is saying this, then I bet Coach McNeal will address that, but I am sure that it is someone from the outside trying to ruffle the feathers of South Pitt. Let me say that the 2 finalists from South Pitt are very deserving of their nominations. For those two young men let me say enjoy honor and thank your teammates because it is also a team effort. Good luck to both sides, but hopefully the Commanders can come out on top.

Apparently so does FCS. That makes for this to be a real good football game. I am hoping for the Pirates still in a close one. We'll find out in a couple of hours. For those of you from FCS that haven't left yet, good luck and have a safe trip down.

I agree...Both teams have alot of speed. should be a hard fought war on the gridiron tonight. Good luck to both teams...no prediction.