Meigs Lady Tigers

mctigers75

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to know what megis is all about. Yes, we do play them tonight and i have no idea how they play. I can't predict who will win. Give me something by this afternoon, the game starts at 6:00

Contain #31 down low and #13 and #21 on the outside and you should win, but this is a hard task.......So good luck to both teams...

• 2 weeks later...

So the LT's are starting off strong any predictions on how the next stint of opponents will come out

I think McMinn Central is first, Tellico is second, Tyner is third, and Meigs and Polk will fight it out for forth. Tonight (12-2-05) will be a good indication if I'm close. Meigs plays Tyner, who Central beat Tuesday (11-29-05) 75-34. Should be able to judge better after tonight.

I think McMinn Central is first, Tellico is second, Tyner is third, and Meigs and Polk will fight it out for forth. Tonight (12-2-05) will be a good indication if I'm close. Meigs plays Tyner, who Central beat Tuesday (11-29-05) 75-34. Should be able to judge better after tonight.

...Still early in the season...a lot of games to play between now and February...The "Lady Rams" won tonight at home 55-54...still trying to find the right combination with several talented Soph's in the starting line-up...didn't have our small forward 5'10" (Senior) in the line-up tonight due to illness...a promising freshman did not return from last year( the one that hit the winning shot against Grundy in the District Tournament)...only two returning starters on the floor tonight with three(3) Soph's...I'll be able to tell you more about this team after the holidays :thumb:...impossible to tell how the seeding will go!!!

Well the lt's are 6-1 with a dissapointing loss the tyner rams where our girls didn't play very well. The spirit of the LT's is agrown in the small town of decatur once again. Good luck LT's were still rootn 4 ya. What does everyone else think.

I saw the lady tigers play at cumberland county and if they are planning on going very far they need to get more emotion when they play. I have also heard that some of the Lady Tiger faithful are saying that they may quit coming to the games. but thats just what i hear.