Those in favor of Union City winning State say I

u-nv-me

Im tire of hearing JCS, Trousdale, Hampton, Jo byrns., and anybody else.

lets talk about the real deal now.Union City Baby

"I" believe that Union City has a chance, but the one thing that I've been very worried about is all the talking they've been doing the last few weeks. Better be careful. Talk fuels flames.

Proverbs 27:1 Do not boast about tomorrow, For you do not know what a day may bring forth. 2 Let another man praise you, and not your own mouth; A stranger, and not your own lips.

The Gold Ball speaks for itself. You don't have to speak. :thumb:

"I" believe that Union City has a chance, but the one thing that I've been very worried about is all the talking they've been doing the last few weeks. Better be careful. Talk fuels flames.

Proverbs 27:1 Do not boast about tomorrow, For you do not know what a day may bring forth. 2 Let another man praise you, and not your own mouth; A stranger, and not your own lips.

We should not work for worldly things. Therefore the gold ball should mean nothing to you. You recieve your blessings on earth if men praise you; however, let God reward you for your steadfastness in heaven. Sports mean nothing in the heavenly realm.

We should not work for worldly things. Therefore the gold ball should mean nothing to you. You recieve your blessings on earth if men praise you; however, let God reward you for your steadfastness in heaven. Sports mean nothing in the heavenly realm.

The Bible say to pray about everything, and also pray continuously. To me, that means that we should continually talk to God and pray about everything. Not just some things, but everything-large and small. I do believe that God cares about everything we do, football or worship, soccer or quiet times...and in all these things, God will work all these things for His Will to be done. It's called living for Him.

Well, the Gold Ball in the grand scheme of things is nothing. But these athletes, who God loves, are working toward that Gold Ball. That is the prize, the goal ... the race they are running. The hope though is that God is represented by these athletes on the field of play, as well as their daily lives. And if they represent God, He'll bless them. The ultimate prize, Heaven.

The point I was trying to get across on that last post was to keep the mouth shut and do the job. If you got the Gold Ball in your hands, that should speak volumes. Don't make your own praises, but let others do it. Represent God, live for Jesus, claim the prize. Jesus loves us. With Him, all things are possible. :thumb:

Edited by fieldgoal1

Does this mean that Obion Co will not have a sports program anymore? They have basically shut everything down except girls basketball anyway, so maybe you know what you are talking about! :thumb:

Well wat about the talking people do about all the other teams that call themselves good and talk a lot

Does this mean that Obion Co will not have a sports program anymore? They have basically shut everything down except girls basketball anyway, so maybe you know what you are talking about! ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...@#@^%@!.......whoopsssssss sorry to all the starving pygmies in Africa............Are you really a moderator????MAYBE SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THAT...HMMMMM???? I think a moderator on CoachT should represent this web-site alot better than you do......Ask to removed as a moderator,then trash talk..Your constant Obion Central bashing has along time ago become boring and childish....Why would you even bring up Obion Central on a thread that is about Union City winning a state championship in football??...You bring absolutely NOTHING to the table and after your post you should be a good little moderator and shut this thread down..You know do your job...I think it has lost its focus don't you???

And Martin Westview is God's Country?!?!?!?.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :thumb:

I for one hope Union City brings that Gold Ball home..With the 24 or so seniors gone and not nearly as much talent coming up,this will be the last time Union City will be in this position even though they are in Single A for a while.....