Round 2 - Greenbrier vs. White House

titans89

Congrats to the Bobcats on an outstanding season.....playing much better than most expected. Hats off to the coaching staff for a phenomenal job. I look forward to another outstanding season next year.

White House was the better team tonight. But, I still hate 'em! No good luck for next week out of me!

Go Notre Dame!

You showed your true CLASS with that post cat, but you need to drop the CL to get what I really want to say. But from most of the posts I'd read from you, I didn't really expect anything less. I was really hoping you were a bigger person than that !!!!!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

way to go WHITE HOUSE

greenbrier fans were jerks on the visitors side talking trash most of the game

I don't have a dog in this hunt, but it appears to me that TIMBDP is bring down the WH classy folks with his "NO CLASS" comments about Greenbrier fans being jerks and having no class. Best thing to do is give it a rest... you won...

Way to Go Bobcats! You came back strong and gave it all your heart. We are proud of you guys. Tough night of penalties, but you're the team that broke White House's stupid little streak and snatched that Region Title right out of their hands. After they go to Notre Dame and get their clock cleaned, they'll buy a new sign and you STILL are Region Champs. Nothing can take that away from you....they own crap. They got ONLY scored 7 against us. We had them by 10.

Great season Bobcats. We're proud of you!

GO NOTRE DAME!!

If all that crap makes you feel better about losing to a superior team in the LAST game of your season, then go for it. Glad we don't have to stay home next Friday night and compare how much we beat one team one week and then how much we lost to them two weeks later...... Have a ton of fun with that !!!!!!!!

Who holds the Region Title? Come back and tell me what you hold when you beat Notre Dame. You didn't even beat Pearl Cohn.

Talk about no class? White House is arrogant in wins and losses. I've already had three unsolicted phone calls (from White House fans that I didn't even talk to about this game) running their mouths. Typical BDPunks.

Go Notre Dame...

WH may not have beaten Pearl, and you are right.. you won the region, but now you get to hold the remote next Friday, while WH plays on.... who cares about games 1-10 at this point...it is all about playing week 13.....have fun in greenbrier next friday, and if you don't want the calls....don't give out your #

Who holds the Region Title? Come back and tell me what you hold when you beat Notre Dame. You didn't even beat Pearl Cohn.

Talk about no class? White House is arrogant in wins and losses. I've already had three unsolicted phone calls (from White House fans that I didn't even talk to about this game) running their mouths. Typical BDPunks.

Go Notre Dame...

And you need to hold onto that title when you go to bed early next Friday night since you have no place to go to watch Greenbrier play next week.... ;):o:lol::lol:

Go Notre Dame...

Cat, now this is funny...... All the talk........ So hold on dearly to that region title..... ;) Take a picture of it...... Put it on your wall.......

Next year you come to our house and we'll make it 25 years in a row......

I am surprised at the reaction of some of the Greenbrier fans. I wasn't gonna post a song, but I now think the song I have is appropriate........ Just need to touch up a few verses...... :o

WH may not have beaten Pearl, and you are right.. you won the region, but now you get to hold the remote next Friday, while WH plays on.... who cares about games 1-10 at this point...it is all about playing week 13.....have fun in greenbrier next friday, and if you don't want the calls....don't give out your #

Excellent post.... Me and my wife had a good laugh while reading it. It holds so much truth..... ;)

way to go WHITE HOUSE

greenbrier fans were jerks on the visitors side talking trash most of the game

Exactly....From the get go they were just trying to get something started. I heard cursing, one racial slur, and also when our #71 went down, one of them yelled over the silence, "There you go, take 'em out one by one!!!!" These weren't kids, by the way, but adults. No class.

It got so bad, I almost feel like someone should address this problem with the principal. There were kids around, but it didn't stop the cursing, and verbal attacks on Ricky. The worst behavior I have ever seen at a high school football game in my 30 years. Where the police were is beyond me, because I know of one or two that were straight up disorderly conduct.

I know this is no reflection on the rest of Greenbrier or their players, and Greenbrier has an awesome team and gets better and better every year. They should be proud of how great they played this year. To the guy who said he hates us and will cheer against us,..... Bitter. Tisk tisk.

I cheered for you guys in the state championship last year, and would do it again, regardless. Because afterall., IT'S JUST A GAME. THESE ARE KIDS!!!!!!

WE ARE NEIGHBORS, and I will still root for you whenever you guys are in the postseason, regardless if you guys can't do the same for us.....

BDP.

Superior? ;):o Hardly what I'd call a team that rides on one player that provides 93% of offense.... that's funny.

Who won tonight ???? How quickly you folks forget... Don't hate just cause you lost. I'll take one player providing 99% of the offense and continue playing into week 13 than what y'all have going on in Greenbrier. Have fun at HOME !

Guest catfish-hunter

Congrats to Greenbrier on yet another great season. A Region 4-3A title after replacing all of those seniors was certainly unexpected and the work ethic of this year's senior class and the coaching staff should be commended.

Congrats to White House on moving on. Ricky Ladd is an outstanding high school football player and for this year's WH team to be in the quarterfinals after the start to the season that they had is unbelievable.

Notre Dame must be an outstanding football team. They beat Macon Co. 39-0 in the opening round of the playoffs and backed it up tonight with a 31-7 win over Pearl-Cohn. They have allowed 7-points in two weeks when they've been playing backs like Michael Dallas and Bobby Council. They'll have to do it all over again next week to move on because Ladd is a terriffic back. Playing in Chattanooga will be tough but haven't the Blue Devils been underdogs all year long anyway????

OK... For your singing pleasure........ And something for the Greenbrier crybaby fans..........

An oldie but goodie...........................Just once, by James Ingram................

Greenbrier did their best....

But I guess their best wasn't good enough...

'Cause BDP sent them back where they were 23 times before...

Seems nothing ever changes...

We're back to being losers...

Wondering if we ought to stay...

Or head on down to 2a.......

Just once, can't we figure out what we are doing wrong?

Why we never last for very long....

What are we doing wrong?

Just once, can't we find a way to finally make it right....

Make that magic last for more than just one night....

If we could just re-play it,

I know we could break thru it,

More than once.......

Greenbrier gave it their all...

But I believe their all just wasn't good enough...

'Cause BDP knows you won't get anywhere...

Seems we are always blowing, what ever we got going...

And with BDP,

We haven't got a prayer.....

Just once, can't we figure out what we are doing wrong?

Why the good times stay with BDP so long?.....

What are we doing wrong?

Just once, can't we finally find a way to make it right?

If we could just do it...

But BDP won't let us break thru it....

NOT ONCE.....

Just once, I want to understand...

Why it always comes down to bye bye in GB land?

Why can't we get ourselves a win?

I guess we must admit to one another...

That we're not as good as our BDP brothers...

Who take the best and make it better...

Find a way to stay together....

So GB can sigh,

Just once.............

If we could do it more than.........................

JUST ONCE!!!!!!!!!

This is for the sour pussed GB fans......

Edited by dandy82