RANKING

wrestlerguy119

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHSCoach,

There was a very large number of kids from our team as well as one or two others that failed the hydration test (about 70% of the team members) so the trainers decided to have another impromptu mass testing date for those kids.

How many trainers were there? Did they charge you extra since the test was not scheduled?

How many trainers were there? Did they charge you extra since the test was not scheduled?

CHSCOACH,

I think we just had one trainer there. There were kids from a few schools but it was not a huge test. Of course I can only speak of what I heard because I was actually coaching our middle school team at the time and didn't get over there until after the weigh-ins were done and the trainer had left. No we were not charged any extra to my knowledge.

CHSCOACH,

I think we just had one trainer there. There were kids from a few schools but it was not a huge test. Of course I can only speak of what I heard because I was actually coaching our middle school team at the time and didn't get over there until after the weigh-ins were done and the trainer had left. No we were not charged any extra to my knowledge.

WrestleSBA

Thank you for your imput. That is the way I think it should work, although it isn't working that way in middle Tn.

Im not sure about knocking BCHS off? Maybe a good battle, but not knocking off.

I guess we will find out Jan 5th. This is going to be exciting as it ALWAYS is.

Both teams are loaded with talent and this will be one of the best meets of the year.

You know if we did not have great teams here in this area how could we get better, so it is always great to see this kind of competition!

See ya in January at Soddy!

:thumb: LOL

i am a bradley fan through and through, soddy daisey is the team to beat this year no dought. they are just to strong in the weights that bradley is week in. but the same for bradley against soddy. it will be a great finals match, it will come down to who pins, and the bonus points...... they wrestle a dual bf state it should be interesting to see how things might be diffrent at state with bumping around. and the rankings are you kiddin me they are terrible..... way off on some teams!!!!! :) good luck to both teams!