D-1 Talent in these classes in TN

PrepFanatic

Nanney from Dresden could kick in D1. The Manassas qb is goin to ole miss.

cant leave out adam milligan from hardin co/is ricky borner from jcm div1 material ive heard his is great??

Havent seen the Dresden or Manassas guys. But I have seen Milligan, he's the real deal. How many all purpose yards does he have, I know its gotta be bas 3,000.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin Smithson, QB from Temple, should be picked up by somebody.

He only has like over 5,000 yards passing the last 2 years.

He's 6'3, 230 lbs., and can throw the pigskin.

If some college doesn't give him a chance to play they're nuts.

Man...those are pretty impressive numbers....and he's got the right size to be a good QB in college.....i agree haven't seen him play but if he's got those numbers and has that size sounds like they'll be missin out by not at least giving him a chance

Man...those are pretty impressive numbers....and he's got the right size to be a good QB in college.....i agree haven't seen him play but if he's got those numbers and has that size sounds like they'll be missin out by not at least giving him a chance

Yea - he had over 3,000 yards passing this year.

I believe he now holds the Chattanooga record.

From White House, there are two players that have the talent to go D-I. Max Barrett the LB/DL #54 has the size, strength, speed of a college linebacker. He is getting recruited by MTSU, but might go to Tennessee. Rickey Ladd has the talent and speed to go to a D-I school, but he is lacking the size. He is a smaller back but easily has the moves to make it big. He went to Western Ky. on a campus tour, but they happened to lose that game. I don't know what his plans are now. Also, Golden Tate from PJPII is only a junior and is leading Mid-State in scoring and is also a Mr. Football Finalist. He could easily go to play WR or RB. He is a back similiar to LT or Reggie Bush.

Josh Vaughn CreekWood running back he's big, strong,fast,and very allusive. He had over 1,000 yards and he missed 3 games with a sperated shoulder this man is a bad bad man and can not be stopped he has what it takes to be D-1

Also that DeBerry kid in lexington that kid can fly and juke he's awesome the only thing he lacks is size he's pretty small

Josh Vaughn CreekWood running back he's big, strong,fast,and very allusive. He had over 1,000 yards and he missed 3 games with a sperated shoulder this man is a bad bad man and can not be stopped he has what it takes to be D-1

Also that DeBerry kid in lexington that kid can fly and juke he's awesome the only thing he lacks is size he's pretty small

Deberry has the size, Buckley is the small 1 . # 24 DeBerry # 4 Buckley

Edited by PrepFanatic