Possible McCallie and Baylor Line ups?

sweepit

Manson will be the first to tell you that the Science Hill kid wrestled a great match (although he was not up most of the match), but this is about Will Young. Young is a good wrestler and athlete, but not on the level of Manson. And about him being unbeatable, he was last year in the state of TN, and so far, is this year again. We will see how the rest of the year goes. Lets just hope Connell's genius, struggled over strategy to upset Baylor, has Young wrestling 135.

how is young not on the same level as manson? he only lost like 3-1

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how I see the match being played out:

103- Cole Perrin dec. Trey Stavrum 3-0 MCC

112- Shiladitya Singh dec. Bailey Whitaker 6-0 MCC

119- Nathan Hughes dec. Troy Downey 9-0 MCC

125- Ben Johnson pin David Meadows 9-6 MCC

130- Joe Young dec. Mike Bell 12-6 MCC

135- Corey Manson dec. Will Young 12-9 MCC

140- Jed Hussein pin Tyler Newman 12-15 Bay

145- Zach Goss dec. Reed Doster 15-15

152- Daniel Waddel pin Hunter Campbell 15-21 Bay

160- Robby Robinson pin Wes Stroud 21-21

171- Will Bible dec. Logan Doughen 24-21 MCC

189- Derek Walker pin Aaron Cook 27-24 Bay

215- Bobby Huffaker pin Tayler Watson 30-27 MCC

275- McLain Still dec. Charles Green 30-30

Oh my goodness Baylor and McCallie tie but since Baylor has more pins, they win. Hey it could happen.

well thats fairly predicatble of you to say...but yah see you have some really unrealistic people form McCallie winning there...hello zach goss and reed doster? lets just say zach goss has not been up to par this year, and doster has a much greater chance of winning and thats as far as that goes....

well thats fairly predicatble of you to say...but yah see you have some really unrealistic people form McCallie winning there...hello zach goss and reed doster? lets just say zach goss has not been up to par this year, and doster has a much greater chance of winning and thats as far as that goes....

... i think im gonna have to say naw, dawg. i dont care when zach goss wrestles reed doster, goss will win every time

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• That was after the 2nd year of a 4 year cycle.  Since Covid we have been on a 2 year cycle.  So, there really isn't a "mid cycle" reclassification this time.   Idk if there's anything in place to address the issue of a school closing.  My guess is, nothing can be done.  This would be akin to the 1st year of a 4 year cycle, where a school has the 20% +/- but not allowed or even have the option to move up or down.
    • No reasonable lawyer would take up this case. I am not a lawyer, but I know school law in and out.  Similar situations just like this play out thousands of times each year across the country, even at the college level (i.e. Ole Miss)  The Plaintiff's never win...ever.  If I am wrong, please provide a legal precedent for me. I will be waiting.  https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/39431892/judge-drops-ole-miss-player-lawsuit-lane-kiffin  
    • Yes Justin Cruse was named head coach
    • It used to be, I think it still is, a change of 20% +/- gives reason to reclassify. Schools can choose to play up classifications but not down. Here is the mid cycle reclassification info on TSSAA.org When Memphis East changed from a regular public school to an "all-optional" school in 2017 the would've dropped to A but chose to stay in AAA in basketball (baseball, and softball) Penny was still coaching there and with the players they had they would've beaten A teams by 40 and slept walked to the championship. Other Memphis schools stayed in their classifications (mostly in basketball) until the next reclassification cycle. Of course this is the same time that a 4th class was added basketball.
    • TN USA Freestyle & Greco-Roman State Championships Registration Deadline Tonight 5/2 at 8 p.m. CST! Links to register for this weekend's state championships at Summit H.S. below: Freestyle State Championship Tournament https://unapproved website/tw/opentournaments/VerifyPassword.jsp?tournamentId=853379132 Greco-Roman State Championship Tournament https://unapproved website/tw/opentournaments/VerifyPassword.jsp?tournamentId=853380132