Kevin and Seth?

tk20football

I know choosing the finalist is hard when you look across the state, but how could both be left off the list. I am not a Temple fan, but I saw what these kid did this year and am shocked. I think Antonio Robinson is one of the best WR in the state, but Seth was just as impressive and even had much better stats. I know that South Pitt is primarly a running team so that is some of the reason his stats are lower. The thing is a Mr. Football award can not be based on what a person would do if he was in another style of offense. Seth even had great games against the better teams they played so the weaker opponent argument isn't really that valid since they played in the same region. I heard Seth even did good against Trousdale County. Just putting it out there for us to talk about.

Good Luck South Pitt Tonight!

I know choosing the finalist is hard when you look across the state, but how could both be left off the list. I am not a Temple fan, but I saw what these kid did this year and am shocked. I think Antonio Robinson is one of the best WR in the state, but Seth was just as impressive and even had much better stats. I know that South Pitt is primarly a running team so that is some of the reason his stats are lower. The thing is a Mr. Football award can not be based on what a person would do if he was in another style of offense. Seth even had great games against the better teams they played so the weaker opponent argument isn't really that valid since they played in the same region. I heard Seth even did good against Trousdale County. Just putting it out there for us to talk about.

Good Luck South Pitt Tonight!

You will learn quickly since Temple is playing football now that some awards will be primarily seniors ( not all the time but frequently). Also success of the team has a lot to do with it. I seen the South Pittsburg vs. Temple game this year and was impressed with both players you have. I do think Antonio is just as good. Your wideout has another year so I look for him to be in the running next year.