Germantown Preseason Tournament

Nainten

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

time to weigh in. extra teams that will be at the roadrunner prelim this weekend should be dragon with everyone there, (jj, watch your fax), wildcat, and the wave. some weight adjustments will be made also, so lets just say congrats to everyone for participating in prelims and we'll start to project champs after blackhorse.

Nobody declared Bartlett anything that year,are you talking about the same year we came to your house to wrestle you and Collierville forfeit to Bartlett.If my memory serves correct you had some wrestlers hurt and Collierville did not want to wrestle.Sending home the referee the Commercial Appeal and the Bartlett wrestlers and parents.Get over it Dragon learn to be a good sportmans why you have this need to trash Bartlett is unknown.Why are the Houston and Collierville Guys so upset? I will apoligize for Bartlett showing up that night to wrestle you guys that night we only went by the schelude,we did not know Collierville did not want to wrestle, are bad.Sorry hopefully you can move past this now.

Wow lets pull up something that has NOTHING to deal with 2005-2006 Wrestling. And btw, Bartlett Coaching screwed up by coming out to Collierville. If Bartlett had actually payed attention, we had cancelled that dual about 3 weeks ahead of schedule. But, of course, parents or wrestlers had no idea about that. Why don't be only post stuff that applies with this year huh guys? Im sick of hearin bout old bullcrap.

Wow lets pull up something that has NOTHING to deal with 2005-2006 Wrestling. And btw, Bartlett Coaching screwed up by coming out to Collierville. If Bartlett had actually payed attention, we had cancelled that dual about 3 weeks ahead of schedule. But, of course, parents or wrestlers had no idea about that. Why don't be only post stuff that applies with this year huh guys? Im sick of hearin bout old bullcrap.

Your preaching to the choir,i agree. Seems to me that its Collierville having scheduling issues not Bartlett,We show up to wrestle according to are schedule.

Mark Bucak Bartlett 125 not really upset to me i know he is good,might of suprised a few people took 3rd in very tough wgt.Class.

Preston Robertson Bartlett 135 soph wrestled 2-time state qualifier Dustin Smith very close match before losing

Coach Bray Zach Hanson wrestled 189 true wgt was about 173 he will be 171 soon

What happened to Chris Tisdale at 125

Tisdale was sick all week, he miss two days of practice,(no excuse) but he said he could still wrestling.

Tisdale was sick and you could definitely see it in his wrestling and his additude. Don't expect to see the Tisdale you saw at Germantown. I believe he is going to be back and dominant in no time, just like last year.

I knew something was wrong with him ,knew it had nothing to do with the abilities of the other wrestlers in that Bracket. I am sure he will dominate them this week hopes he is feeling better.

Hopefully so..Ive had a bug to where ive ran a temperature from 101-103.5 since sunday and its got pretty...worse then anything ive ever had during wrestling. Kinda suckes cause you can't breath fully and you can't move as quickly because your body is so weak and feels like its going to fall apart. Hopefully no one else has to go through this and hopefully everyone is healthy on saturday. For everyone elses sake, ill just stay at home lol..