Hampton Wins... Coalfield next!

KING'S NEMESIS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, I did whup up on you during the regular season, but you've recovered enough to kick my tail during the playoffs so far! Guess I need to pick winning teams like Hampton more, huh?

Naaahhh! Just can't do it!

Most everytime I see a game as a defensive struggle, it ends up with more scoring than I would've thought. So, I'm taking the middle ground:

Coalfield 27

Hampton 21

We both did pretty well picking these games. I filled out a bracket of the 1A playoffs before it started. I've missed one game out of 24. I'm not telling whicth one. It was a nail job.Hampton 2O Coalfield 7

Seen both Coalfield and Hampton play. . .If they play as they have most all of this season. . .They will beat Hampton by 2 touchdowns. They are more physical and Coach Kreis will eat the Bulldog secondary up like Harriman did!! Coach Kreis knows how pound on a team's weakness and that is the weak part of the Bulldogs. I'm sure Hampton will work to stop Brandon Davis! My prediction as of right now.

Coalfield 28

Hampton 14

You had better check your facts, Harriman did not eat Hampton in any way!! They completed 2 long passes, in which our secondary tried to intercept the ball instead of knocking away. The second half Hampton let them have the short pass and krpt them out of the endzone!! Where did you get your facts!!

Just a thought, why doesnt TSSAA go ahead and give Hampton the state title? I mean according to there fans *IF* they play there best game they will just pound everyone. Doesnt matter how good anyone else is. I'm sure when Hampton looses this game it will be because of 1. refs 2. didnt play good 3. someone got hurt and it would have been different if he hadnt 4. I'm sure they will have about 30 more but you get my point.

You guys can dish it out, but can't take it!! HA! HA!

Pujo,

Hoss was 110 pounds in Kindergarten. He was the middle of the line on the Crickets Football team. He is now in the Second grade and as big as a 6th grader.

How did he ever get the name Hoss lol .I just hope if him and little Pujo has to play against each other. I hope he can out run him. You'll probably see my son, he's the ball boy at Hampton.

Pujo,

Hoss was 110 pounds in Kindergarten. He was the middle of the line on the Crickets Football team. He is now in the Second grade and as big as a 6th grader.

And CY is not exaggerating one little bit. Geez, I thought he was at least a 4th grader!

Festus: do you know Hoss? :thumb:

---rSquared