Hampton Wins... Coalfield next!

KING'S NEMESIS

Defense, Defense, Defense. Hampton played tremendous tonight and showed why they should get respect. Harriman in red zone 5 times and come away with no points. Great job guys, Roop played the game of his life and Townsend ran his heart out. And did anybody notice that #47 was back tonight. Potter wreaked havoc on defense and ran the ball with determination. Good luck next week. Anybody got any clue on Coalfield, i.e, what do they do, how do they like to play?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defense, Defense, Defense. Hampton played tremendous tonight and showed why they should get respect. Harriman in red zone 5 times and come away with no points. Great job guys, Roop played the game of his life and Townsend ran his heart out. And did anybody notice that #47 was back tonight. Potter wreaked havoc on defense and ran the ball with determination. Good luck next week. Anybody got any clue on Coalfield, i.e, what do they do, how do they like to play?

Great Runningback/Linebacker, Brandon Davis. Well-coached,with Kries being there for over a decade. Hampton will be the slight favorite at Home.

congragilation to the dogs win looks like its going to be hampton and coalfield round three was hopping it would be cloudland my brother was at the cloudland and coalfield game said it was a good game but was some bad calls at wrong time made on a fourth and six turned the ball over on downs so good luck next week in roud three oh just thinking about hamptons O line maybe the coach should switch it around a little and add one more back to balance it out some to where they wont be keying in on 25 OR 47 that way they dont know who to key in on this may help in round 4 if you come out with the win next week well you should with the def. playing the way they played tonite good luck and GOD BLESS BOTH TEAMS

TO THE COALFIELD TEAM AND FANS HAVE A SAFE TRIP

HAMPTON 21

COALFIELD 7

Should be a great game. Coalfield has Turned the ball over 11 times in two games, but yet found some way to win. Coalfields D is overlooked they have had their backs against the walls many times the year in the playoffs. Should be a great game cause I know its hard to contain speed for a whole game (LIKE BD) and I know that Harriman has one thing SPEED. Hampton will be at home which gives them an edge. Good luck to both teams hope noone gets hurt.

Pretty good whoops from each team. What are you talking about late hit? I didn't see any but I was also Behind the Cloudland bench. Hope the dude is ok.