Loudon vs Alcoa--Two Best 2A Teams in TN?

DrawingDead

Very well said and I totally disagree with what that person said on here, Alcoa showed lots of class to us and continues to in there post on here. (this coming from a Huntingdon Fan) I do however have to say Alcoa11905 that the comment you made about being "better" somewhat baffled me. I mean u make all the above statements then come back with one of your own. People like the one that wrote all that crap thrive off of people responding to it. My advise would be just skip his/her post and not worry about it. What did you mean by better? Better than what? :lol:

Also, I skipped over it for a short time because when I first read it I was flabbergasted and did not know what to say. I was kind of ticked off at the stupidity of who I believe is a grown adult. I simply delayed posting untill I could gather my thoughts for effectivley.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the news did not lie. BW was tossed and I agree it was a picky call but I think the refs sent him a message. I saw at least two more occassions where he could have been called for unsportsman like. although Alcoa is not a losing team BW is a sore loser. our group in the stands could tell that he was losing it and would most likely be tossed in the second half. and I whole heartedly agree that Brandon acts like a thug. in fact several of the Alcoa players along with some of the coaching staff fits into that catagory. what kind of coach allows his team to do pre game chants that say " you're scared ho, you're scared ho" . I will be the first to admit that Alcoa is a good and very athletic team but they have class and character that equals that of a jack ######. so many times that a good play was committed by Alcoa and theyturn around a look like a bunch of monkeys on the field with all the head shaking and dancing. in my opinion that is taunting. I only wish I had remebered to buy bannanas to toss. and as for the coaching staff. Ried is a sawed off punk of a coach. his team runs him, he does not run the team. if BW makes it to FSU then he will be right at home with all the other thugs. hats off to the Loudon team, they played hard and had Alcoa in good possition late in the third. I root for Tyner next week or anyone else that plays The University of Alcoa Thugs. I bet your daddys would be real proud if you knew who they were.

Bad form, Fan2Fan, bad form. Regardless of your intentions, I perceive no good comment in your post. Let's remember that Brandon Warren is a kid. A youngster who will hopefully look to responsible adults for guidance. Most of the post at this site are from adults, so let's clean it up a bit and quit name calling. The boy made at least 2 mistakes and it looks like not only he but his team will possibly be penalized because of his actions. The rest of us need to set a good example, not laugh and have a good time at this young man and the Alcoa teams expense. :lol:

Very well said and I totally disagree with what that person said on here, Alcoa showed lots of class to us and continues to in there post on here. (this coming from a Huntingdon Fan) I do however have to say Alcoa11905 that the comment you made about being "better" somewhat baffled me. I mean u make all the above statements then come back with one of your own. People like the one that wrote all that crap thrive off of people responding to it. My advise would be just skip his/her post and not worry about it. What did you mean by better? Better than what? :lol:

I agree...Last year when we played Alcoa in the 2A state championship, there was nothing but respect between the two teams and both sets of fans. Things may have changed, but in the post from Alcoa fans, nothing but class. GO 'STANGS!!! BEAT GOODPASTURE!!!! :thumb:

Bad form, Fan2Fan, bad form. Regardless of your intentions, I perceive no good comment in your post. Let's remember that Brandon Warren is a kid. A youngster who will hopefully look to responsible adults for guidance. Most of the post at this site are from adults, so let's clean it up a bit and quit name calling. The boy made at least 2 mistakes and it looks like not only he but his team will possibly be penalized because of his actions. The rest of us need to set a good example, not laugh and have a good time at this young man and the Alcoa teams expense. :lol:

It is quite sad to see grown men rejoicing at the faults of a teenager. In some cases they seem to think he will carry this mentality on to FSU. It is like some believe that he is incapable of reform. I see a young man who in my opinion made a dumb choice for his 2nd penalty. Although I saw it as minor in comparison to the incident, I understand the pressure an official is under. Maybe it will be a one game suspension maybe it will be 2 games. Either way, I hope people can learn to forgive and forget his mistakes. He messed up, haven't we all. In his case he was a team leader, and a vital part, but even so he too is prone to mistakes. I agree he can control his emotions, I just wish he had done so. I sitll feel the call was excessive, but a judgement call is a judgement call, and trust me, they are hard to make.

It is quite sad to see grown men rejoicing at the faults of a teenager. In some cases they seem to think he will carry this mentality on to FSU. It is like some believe that he is incapable of reform. I see a young man who in my opinion made a dumb choice for his 2nd penalty. Although I saw it as minor in comparison to the incident, I understand the pressure an official is under. Maybe it will be a one game suspension maybe it will be 2 games. Either way, I hope people can learn to forgive and forget his mistakes. He messed up, haven't we all. In his case he was a team leader, and a vital part, but even so he too is prone to mistakes. I agree he can control his emotions, I just wish he had done so. I sitll feel the call was excessive, but a judgement call is a judgement call, and trust me, they are hard to make.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is only one Perfect One and He is beside our Father in heaven. To the Brandons of the world, learn from your mistakes, grow from them and only then can you right a wrong! GO 'STANGS!!! :lol:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is only one Perfect One and He is beside our Father in heaven. To the Brandons of the world, learn from your mistakes, grow from them and only then can you right a wrong! GO 'STANGS!!! :lol: