Loudon vs Alcoa--Two Best 2A Teams in TN?

DrawingDead

not meant as a racist remark......if they get on there knees and bark then they are acting like dogs, throw them a bone. if they dance and shake and bobble there heads like monkeys as Alcoa did then throw them some bananas. we lost you won and we are ok with that. and as for his college education he can start in the winter semester since he most likely will not be doing anything at school. he can take Thug 101.

...After comments like this, the thread really needs to be closed!!!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're wanting to talk about class acts and stuff huh? Well why dont you just drop the N-Bomb next time with the whole "Monkey", "Bannanas" "thug" references. Alcoa for years have come out and chanted. if you think You scared ho is bad then why didnt you say anything in 2000 when our team ran over everyone in the state sayin Murder Murder kill kll $hit$ real on the battel field???? How can you call a team classless that gets up for their games by listening to rap music or doin chants? Just casue alcoa isnt some Bible huggin christian team or some redneck hillbilly lets listen to Hank Jr before games doesnt give you any right to call them classless or thugs. BW is one of the best players to EVER come through Alcoa, but at the same time he is one of the dumbest. If you are gonna eject someone for spinning a ball on the ground then why not ejeect them for swinging the punch in the first place. If you wanna toss BW out of the game for fighting fine you wont hear a complaint from me but that Loudon player better hit the sidelines too. The Refs in that game stunk!! It wasnt just against alcoa it was againts Loudon also. These were the worse officials EVER! I'll be ###### if im gonna just sit back and just let somebody politically correctly use racial terms on black students at Alcoa! Obviously you or any of your family didnt have the "grapefruits" to get the job done cause Alcoa is still in the playoffs. I dont always agree with what Alcoa does but calling them a thug is uncalled for and very immature and very very CLASSLESS! You wanna call a high school student classless then look to the drug dealers, look to the kids that shoot up the school dont look at those players who pour their hearts out on that field and give everything they have in them to better themselves in life. BW my not be the sharpest kinfe in the drawer, i dont know ive only met him once but hes doin his job and hes gonna get a college education at FLORIDA STATE something im sure you cant say. So before you open your mouth and cram your foot down you throat think about what you wanna say because youve been watching one too many Remember the Titans movies. .... and for the record about the race card...Im white and i love country music! Go Tornadoes the world is against you now. Show them what a TRUE TEAM is made of just like you did when BW was tossed and you DEMOLISHED the allmighty Loudon Redskins

are you stupid?

are you stupid?

well that was a lot of rambling about nothing. and I am very sorry that you have drug dealers and folks who shoot uo at Alcoa. ( well thats how I read it) again this was not a racist remark so we will drop thatone. the refs did a good job. I would like to ask something else.

is it true that the Loudon end of the field was wet down prior to the team warming up. 1/2 of the field was wet and the other was dry......Tynerbe prepared when you come up here and you will see what all the fuss is about..

GO TYNER RAMS

well that was a lot of rambling about nothing. and I am very sorry that you have drug dealers and folks who shoot uo at Alcoa. ( well thats how I read it) again this was not a racist remark so we will drop thatone. the refs did a good job. I would like to ask something else.

is it true that the Loudon end of the field was wet down prior to the team warming up. 1/2 of the field was wet and the other was dry......Tynerbe prepared when you come up here and you will see what all the fuss is about..

GO TYNER RAMS

No, it wasn't wet down...the field is like that every day during practice. Alcoa played on the same field that Loudon played on. Both teams have each side of the field for 1/2 the game, so what good would it have done to wet the field??? It would've slowed Alcoa down as well. That's a pretty ridiculous accusation.

I thought Loudon was suppose to be 3-A material, but they still can't hang with Alcoa. Loudon didn't score a single touchdown on Alcoa all year.

As far as the "thug" statement, at my last count, none of the Alcoa players had been in jail. Can Loudon say the same thing??? I didn't think so.

No, it wasn't wet down...the field is like that every day during practice. Alcoa played on the same field that Loudon played on. Both teams have each side of the field for 1/2 the game, so what good would it have done to wet the field??? It would've slowed Alcoa down as well. That's a pretty ridiculous accusation.

I thought Loudon was suppose to be 3-A material, but they still can't hang with Alcoa. Loudon didn't score a single touchdown on Alcoa all year.

As far as the "thug" statement, at my last count, none of the Alcoa players had been in jail. Can Loudon say the same thing??? I didn't think so.

yes...we can say that none of the teams players on this 2005 team have been in jail. and I do know this for a fact. and as for the wet field I was merely asking. so chill out there Mr thug backer. good luck to Tyner this week and I hope Mr Warren bring his PSP on the sideline because that will be all the football he can play this year.

yes...we can say that none of the teams players on this 2005 team have been in jail. and I do know this for a fact. and as for the wet field I was merely asking. so chill out there Mr thug backer. good luck to Tyner this week and I hope Mr Warren bring his PSP on the sideline because that will be all the football he can play this year.

Hmm..guess you'd better look again. You have one player who was bragging that he had been in jail. He's either a liar or a thug..take your pick

I think it's sad that fans from teams in the same district refuse to root for the other. When one team advances, it makes the whole district stronger. Thanks for calling me a "thug backer": you're real classy.

As far as BW not playing, I'm not going to go there. There are many things I could say, but I won't.

Now, loosen your jock strap and have a Happy Thanksgiving! Our boys will be busy practicing for Tyner!

Edited by aliastn

To my knowledge none of loudon redskins have been in jail . What I do know with 100% accuracey is that everyone on that team passed a susprise drug test, several of the boys have been invited to look at football programs around the state, others have collage lined up and two of these young boys have decided to serve their country. One in the Navy the other in National Guards. Both have already been sworn in.

To my knowledge none of loudon redskins have been in jail . What I do know with 100% accuracey is that everyone on that team passed a susprise drug test, several of the boys have been invited to look at football programs around the state, others have collage lined up and two of these young boys have decided to serve their country. One in the Navy the other in National Guards. Both have already been sworn in.

thank you fairynanna

it is good that we have folks in small towns that are willing to work and serve there country. we need these types of folks to help support those inner city folks that simply refuse to work.

thank you fairynanna

it is good that we have folks in small towns that are willing to work and serve there country. we need these types of folks to help support those inner city folks that simply refuse to work.

Fan2Fan you are really a pathetic joke. You know nothing about these boys at Alcoa. They bust there butts every day, not just game day. And yes you are playing the race card. I don't see how you have not been kicked off of Coach T. You make me sick to my stomach saying things you know nothing about. As far as Loudons football team, they are just another stepping stone. We CAN win without BW. Something funny is that during the year Wartburg, Rockwood, and Oliver Springs at least scored on Alcoa. In 2 games I believe Loudon had 2 big goose eggs on the board. Now that Loudons finished for the season you can kick back in that recliner in your trailor on someone elses land, drink you Budweiser, take a few dips of Skoal, and figure out your lineage (if you know what that means). Enjoy your possum at Thanksgiving. We will be getting ready to play in semi-finals. What are you doing that Friday night. Why don't you come to the game. Hey look me up and we will have a few laughs. I will be on 50 yard line, 4 rows up with maroon jacket and state championship cap on. Look me up, or you can stay at home crying about last week and listen to some of that good old country music and brush the one tooth you have left in your head which must be infected and causing you brain problems. Or what's left of your brain.