Loudon vs Alcoa--Two Best 2A Teams in TN?

DrawingDead

YES!!! Bballmom, I would love to shot them off for ALCOA (with them paying for them of course). GO ALCOA. I think someting that would be good besides the fireworks, SOUND YOUR TORNADO ALERT!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha

to S.O.S and Bballmom

it was fun while you all were in the playoffs and now you are not. next week we may not be in it any longer but it was a good run and we had fun. I understand some of you all got upset over the post but face it...this is an open forum and if you come in here talking crap like most of us do then you better be able to take it. so I will not be negative to you or yours in here again and I will not reply to your post if they are negative. I wish OS all the luck in all they do.

GO REDSKINS

give it your all and you will not be disapointed

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because Sykes is out, don't think there aren't others who can step in. They won't completely take his place, but they'll give the O a hard time!

thats why i said alcoa RELOADS not REBUILDS but we'll take anything we can get. Certainly Alcoa is the overwhelming favorite but this is high school football and anything can happen....just ask Fulton

I'd like to see Loudon win. That would be the upset of the year.

i wouldnt want to see them win altogether..if they go on they'll just get beat next round atleast alcoa has a shot...sry loudon fans....its tough out there and it isnt getting any easier...its not just about the team your rooting for its about football..i would like to see alcoa go on. :ph34r:

i wouldnt want to see them win altogether..if they go on they'll just get beat next round atleast alcoa has a shot...sry loudon fans....its tough out there and it isnt getting any easier...its not just about the team your rooting for its about football..i would like to see alcoa go on. :ph34r:

I may have taken some of the post the wrong way but I get the feeling some of the coachT'ers out there feel Loudon is new to the playoffs. our most recent to the semis was in 1999 where we missed a last min field goal that would have sent us to the state, a few years prior to that we lost at Tyner in the semis the same way. a couple of years prior to that we lost to AE in the semis and we were crowned in 1969, 1974 and 1975 as AA state champs in football. so we have been there it is just hard to get back. but in time it will happen. again good luck to both teams so that it may be injury free and a well played game.

I may have taken some of the post the wrong way but I get the feeling some of the coachT'ers out there feel Loudon is new to the playoffs. our most recent to the semis was in 1999 where we missed a last min field goal that would have sent us to the state, a few years prior to that we lost at Tyner in the semis the same way. a couple of years prior to that we lost to AE in the semis and we were crowned in 1969, 1974 and 1975 as AA state champs in football. so we have been there it is just hard to get back. but in time it will happen. again good luck to both teams so that it may be injury free and a well played game.

I dont think its so much that people think that Loudon is new to the playoffs as much as it is that Josh Hawkins, Fritts Bros. and company are new to the playoffs and winning in general.

I dont think its so much that people think that Loudon is new to the playoffs as much as it is that Josh Hawkins, Fritts Bros. and company are new to the playoffs and winning in general.

well as i stated to the team tonite....it is not about Hawkins, Fritts or Fritts or any other single person.....it is all about teamwork. win, lose or draw that is what makes this team special to us.

well as i stated to the team tonite....it is not about Hawkins, Fritts or Fritts or any other single person.....it is all about teamwork. win, lose or draw that is what makes this team special to us.

Right but this particular team has never tasted success let alone the quarterfinals of the state playoffs. It will be interesting to see what the Redskins will do next year, win or lose friday night, because i know from experience. Once you get that first taste of success, youll do anything to get it back.