Loudon vs Alcoa--Two Best 2A Teams in TN?

DrawingDead

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love how you all are mad about the 91 point game by alcoa but you werent even at the game. alcoa cut the game to 8 minute quarters in the second half and all they did was run the WHOLE game! some people are saying the alcoa players should of ran out of bounds and stuff like that but do you know how good if feels to be a freshman and score a touchdown, i mean that means a lot to me. so dont go off speaking bad about alcoas game when you werent even there and dont know the facts

who scored 91 points....did someoen really score 91 points in a game....please fill me in on this

LOL

drilltheJ,

It sounds like you are a little young. Don't let'm get you down. There just adults having fun at your expense. You know, electronic bullies. I am sure the sarcasm and LOL's make them feel better about the drubbing their going to take Friday. You think after a 28 point spanking after the last game it might humble them a little. Hey! Maybe the Tornadoes will get up by 35 or 40 at the half and put you freshman in sometime in the 4th quarter. You could give a little wink if you make it over to their sidelines. That is if their still sitting in the stands.

drilltheJ,

It sounds like you are a little young. Don't let'm get you down. There just adults having fun at your expense. You know, electronic bullies. I am sure the sarcasm and LOL's make them feel better about the drubbing their going to take Friday. You think after a 28 point spanking after the last game it might humble them a little. Hey! Maybe the Tornadoes will get up by 35 or 40 at the half and put you freshman in sometime in the 4th quarter. You could give a little wink if you make it over to their sidelines. That is if their still sitting in the stands.

lets hope for a closer game...sykes killed us last game with him out maybe we can attempt to move the ball. alcoa seems to reload instead of rebuild so we'll just have to see what happens friday night

and on the 91 points i think most football fans could care less about that / when your defense puts 35 points on the board of course the score will be high...good luck to both teams and i hope the champion comes out of this region either way

This os fan says:

GO ALCOA!!!!!!

Loudon will be lost without their cannon, hey Alcoa maybe you can get one and let them listen to it all night and oh yea, don't forget the fireworks I bet I know an OS fan that would shoot them off for you. LOL

And don't worry none of the above mentioned is illegal is it?????

YES!!! Bballmom, I would love to shot them off for ALCOA (with them paying for them of course). GO ALCOA. I think someting that would be good besides the fireworks, SOUND YOUR TORNADO ALERT!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha

YES!!! Bballmom, I would love to shot them off for ALCOA (with them paying for them of course). GO ALCOA. I think someting that would be good besides the fireworks, SOUND YOUR TORNADO ALERT!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha

dont let the actions of a few speak for all loudon fans / i think the loudon and os fans went a little to far but thats last week...i'll move on

go big red

lets hope for a closer game...sykes killed us last game with him out maybe we can attempt to move the ball. alcoa seems to reload instead of rebuild so we'll just have to see what happens friday night

and on the 91 points i think most football fans could care less about that / when your defense puts 35 points on the board of course the score will be high...good luck to both teams and i hope the champion comes out of this region either way

Just because Sykes is out, don't think there aren't others who can step in. They won't completely take his place, but they'll give the O a hard time!

drilltheJ,

i will be taking no drubbing come friday night.. my team is out.. ive stated before that i am not a fan of neither alcoa nor loudon.. and chances are Alcoa will get up by 34 or 40.. ive already posted my prediction.. and if uve read ne of this, i picked alcoa by 28... and from previous post u would know that im not an adult.. so get your facts straight before you go and put your two cents worth in..

drilltheJ,

i will be taking no drubbing come friday night.. my team is out.. ive stated before that i am not a fan of neither alcoa nor loudon.. and chances are Alcoa will get up by 34 or 40.. ive already posted my prediction.. and if uve read ne of this, i picked alcoa by 28... and from previous post u would know that im not an adult.. so get your facts straight before you go and put your two cents worth in..