Loudon vs Alcoa--Two Best 2A Teams in TN?

DrawingDead

i seem to somewhat disagree with you, i know loudon probaly cannot hang with maryville alcoa, central, or powell, but the rest i think they can and they can beat. but those teams were not on the list, their were teams like coal field on there, ya their good but believe loudon is better.

i enjoy your pride in your team free, its a refreshing change of pace on people who easily get down on their team. With that said, come on man. Do you really think that a 2A school in Loudon who is new to success in recent years (ive heard about the glory days of Loudon) could hang with 5A powers Oak Ridge and Farragut, along with yearly state championship contenders in those other teams? Keep cheering on Loudon, id be cheering for them if they were playing anyone besides Alcoa. Loudon is good, but lets not jump the gun here, theyre not on these other team's levels.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

Alcoa is the best team in 2A until proven otherwise but Loudon is NOT #2. Huntingdon, Milan, Westview, Goodpasture, and Tyner would all beat Loudon. East Robertson, Camden, and GW Carver could all beat Loudon on a given night. Loudon is a good team don't get me wrong but their best win is against Polk Co. That was a team that was not as good as their record would indicate :thumb:

Alcoa: 35

Loudon: 7

This will not be a game and the Tornadoes will ROLL!!!!!!

Alcoa is the best team in 2A until proven otherwise but Loudon is NOT #2. Huntingdon, Milan, Westview, Goodpasture, and Tyner would all beat Loudon. East Robertson, Camden, and GW Carver could all beat Loudon on a given night. Loudon is a good team don't get me wrong but their best win is against Polk Co. That was a team that was not as good as their record would indicate :thumb:

i disagree about polk co being there best win..polk was a good team but loudon also beat kingston and cak and both teams are good..and im pulling for loudon of course but win or lose friday loudon can hold there heads high b/c they had a great year..GO REDSKINS GO FIGHT WIN

Thsi is a game that willa ctually be a game. In the end the score will not appear that way though. It's already been said, but depth will make a big difference. Loudon will give Alcoa a game, but Alcoa should still win by 21. In my mind that would be a great improvement for loudon. I don't believe their deffense could shut down Alcoas powerful offense. Warren and Dustin can play with the best of them, nad shiverdecker impressed me for the first time in a while last night. Lanxster can make big plays but in my mind, he is not as good as advertised. He has height and speed, but dropped some passes he should of caught, including at least one by Harb. Even as an Alcoa fan, I must still say that I believe Harb is better than Fiegler. I am not calling Fiegler bad, Harb just impressed me. I wonder if Fiegler could lead CAK to the season they are having if he were in Harbs position. I don't think so, but thats my opinion. But with Alcoa, fiegler and his great supporting cast will lead Alcoa to the title game, one game at a time, Loudon just happens to be next.

Alcoa will win this game. No doubt. Alcoa could PROBABLY beat the Vols the way they're playing this year. It'll be a heck of a race....

... for second place in 2-A.

Alcoa- 34

Loudon- 14

I think Alcoa wins vs. Loudon, but I'm not sure about the Vols, but I am sure they can't beat Maryville!

Let's not get silly!

i really disagree with you, so your saying that their are 8 teams in west tennessee that should be ranked higher than the 2nd best in the east. well i dont see that as possible. loudon plays in a extremely good division, a division in which all for seed made it past the first round and probaly farther if they did not have to play their own division in the 2nd round. i dont think loudon will make it past alcoa, but i wish they would so they could show some west tennessee teams a thing or 2. but i guess ill hafta rely on alcoa to push those teams around, if loudon does not win.

Edited by free4only1

i really disagree with you, so your saying that their are 8 teams in west tennessee that should be ranked higher than the 2nd best in the east. well i dont see that as possible. loudon plays in a extremely good division, a division in which all for seed made it past the first round and probaly farther if they did not have to play their own division in the 2nd round. i dont think loudon will make it past alcoa, but i wish they would so they could show some west tennessee teams a thing or 2. but i guess ill hafta rely on alcoa to push those teams around, if loudon does not win.

I think what was being said was that there are at least 2 teams in West Tennessee that are ranked above Loudon at this time which also come from a very good region and are having to play each other, as well.

Good luck on Friday night.

:thumb: