Loudon vs Alcoa--Two Best 2A Teams in TN?

DrawingDead

milan/huntingdon winner vs. camden/g'pasture winner will have alot to say about all this :thumb:

I'm just using this as an example, sounded alot better than putting the cart before the bulldog or Lion or cougar. Those just wouldn't have made sense.

I know there are some very good teams in the eastern part of the state, but there are several on this side of the river too. Saying the winner of Alcoa and Loudon have the state championship game wraped up is crazy! If I remember correctly nobody gave Huntingdon a chance against DL a couple of years ago either, and we all know how that turned out! And just the week before Huntingdon pulled out a miracle against a VERY good milan team! After Huntingdon won the State title, many were saying that the true state championship game was played in Huntingdon the week before.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know how many points alcoa has scored total for the year so far..i think tc's is around 550-600 points..just wondering..like to know loudons also :blink:

found it myself

total points this season for the following:

alcoa:617

loudon:416

trousdale:571 (just so you know)

alcoa doing an awesome job and it not over yet!! :blink:

Edited by turtle72

This os fan says:

GO ALCOA!!!!!!

Loudon will be lost without their cannon, hey Alcoa maybe you can get one and let them listen to it all night and oh yea, don't forget the fireworks I bet I know an OS fan that would shoot them off for you. LOL

And don't worry none of the above mentioned is illegal is it?????

This os fan says:

GO ALCOA!!!!!!

Loudon will be lost without their cannon, hey Alcoa maybe you can get one and let them listen to it all night and oh yea, don't forget the fireworks I bet I know an OS fan that would shoot them off for you. LOL

And don't worry none of the above mentioned is illegal is it?????

they r mad because they got beat by a total of 80 to 20 against loudon....have fun at home crybabies..... speaking of crybabies #6 didn't have anything to dance to friday night did he?

they r mad because they got beat by a total of 80 to 20 against loudon....have fun at home crybabies..... speaking of crybabies #6 didn't have anything to dance to friday night did he?

NO YOUR SO WRONG! ALCOA KILLED OS BUT THEY DID IT ON THE FIELD NOT HIDING BEHIND SCREEN NAMES!! I HOPE THEY SCORE 100 ON YOUR FANS THAT HECKLE MINORS, BUT YOUR PLAYERS DON'T DESERVE THAT HAPPENING TO THEM! WHAT THEY DO ON THE FIELD IS AMAZING AND WE ALL SEEN IT COMING WHEN THESE KIDS WERE FRESHMAN AND SOPHOMORES. THEY DESERVE ANOTHER STATE TITLE! IMHO

IF YOU WERE HALF THE PERSON #6 IS YOU WOULD LEAVE THE KID ALONE BUT DON'T WORRY ALCOA WILL DANCE ON YOU ALL NIGHT LONG. LOL

OS WILL NOT BE ON THE FIELD FRIDAY NIGHT BUT THEY HAVE NOTHING TO HANG THEIR HEADS ABOUT AT LEAST THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO DROP DOWN A CLASSIFICATION TO HAVE A TURNAROUND SEASON!!

I BET THE 3A SCOOLS ARE GLAD YOUR KIND ARE GONE, OH MY BAD THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHO WERE ANYWAY.

YOU NEED TO FORGET OS UNTIL NEXT YEAR AND WE CAN START ALL OF THIS JOKING AGAIN, LOL

GO ALCOA!!!!!!!

NO YOUR SO WRONG! ALCOA KILLED OS BUT THEY DID IT ON THE FIELD NOT HIDING BEHIND SCREEN NAMES!! I HOPE THEY SCORE 100 ON YOUR FANS THAT HECKLE MINORS, BUT YOUR PLAYERS DON'T DESERVE THAT HAPPENING TO THEM! WHAT THEY DO ON THE FIELD IS AMAZING AND WE ALL SEEN IT COMING WHEN THESE KIDS WERE FRESHMAN AND SOPHOMORES. THEY DESERVE ANOTHER STATE TITLE! IMHO

IF YOU WERE HALF THE PERSON #6 IS YOU WOULD LEAVE THE KID ALONE BUT DON'T WORRY ALCOA WILL DANCE ON YOU ALL NIGHT LONG. LOL

OS WILL NOT BE ON THE FIELD FRIDAY NIGHT BUT THEY HAVE NOTHING TO HANG THEIR HEADS ABOUT AT LEAST THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO DROP DOWN A CLASSIFICATION TO HAVE A TURNAROUND SEASON!!

I BET THE 3A SCOOLS ARE GLAD YOUR KIND ARE GONE, OH MY BAD THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHO WERE ANYWAY.

YOU NEED TO FORGET OS UNTIL NEXT YEAR AND WE CAN START ALL OF THIS JOKING AGAIN, LOL

GO ALCOA!!!!!!!

this will be an interesting games with or without a cannon. and I do hope OS has a good 2006 season,,,,please do not take these post serious. GO REDSKINS