Huntingdon v/s Milan --Quarterfinal matchup

MB77

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man do you ever sleep :ph34r:

Yep, I'll be there. I figure if we run out of hamburgers we'll just kill one of the ag cows and cook it. :blink:

Hey fan91, my friend, good luck this Friday night. Maybe I can finally meet ya. Oh and nah........I never sleep......

Shelly.......now that's dedication. If you're gonna go that far, we should go ahead and take orders for steaks. I'll take a 14 oz. ribeye, medium rare, with a twice baked potato or rice, whichever........ :ph34r:

westtn2004state, I know your linebackers were there to take away the sweep, but my point is that it was impossible for yall to take away the sweep, the g, and the pass in the flats with one person (while also trying to play man). But I will have to say that you always made big plays on offense when it mattered (ex. before halftime of the 02 game and 03 game and the play in the semi's wasnt bad either). Thats the thing about these games, big time players step up in big time games and Huntingdon has more big time players this year.

huntingdon 27

milan 14

Hey was that winter rye I saw growing on Milan`s field the other day? That field would look nice for a late playoff game.

We also upgraded to new single anchor goal post. They really look nice and I have always preferred the modern style to the old two post. The field does look awesome, green all over. If they finish the gravel lot next year with pavement it will just about complete the transformation of Johnnie Hale stadium. We should be good to go for another 30 years since I think that was the last time any major money was spent on it before this year other than the sprinkler system. I appreciate the city and school district working together on the improvements. It looks great. - VG, good luck this week at The Rock. Hope to see you in M'boro.

I don't have anything to say. I just wanted to be on the first page of what's sure to end up with at least 12 pages of posts.

Looks like it will go over 20 pages soon - A sloberknocker awaiteth for those who dare to fight the cool Tennessee weather. It time for both programs to put it on the line. I'm rooting for Milan but hopefully a good clean game with no injuries.

Go Bulldogs!!!!! B)

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! what's that I hear? It's the minutes ticking off the clock til we hear the roar of the Mustangs and the Bulldogs being corraled into Paul Ward Stadium.

Gonna be the best rodeo in West Tennessee this Friday night. Get there early if you plan on gettin a seat.

and btw....these postings are suppose to be about the 05 teams. The past is the past and not thing you can say or do about it. The records stand.

2005 Bulldogs you're #1 with the Milan Faithful! :lol:

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! what's that I hear? It's the minutes ticking off the clock til we hear the roar of the Mustangs and the Bulldogs being corraled into Paul Ward Stadium.

Gonna be the best rodeo in West Tennessee this Friday night. Get there early if you plan on gettin a seat.

and btw....these postings are suppose to be about the 05 teams. The past is the past and not thing you can say or do about it. The records stand.

2005 Bulldogs you're #1 with the Milan Faithful! :lol:

True. Go Dawgs...Make some history!