Riverdale @ Cookeville Round 3

goo goo cluster

Just out of curiosity... if Riverdale happens to pull the biggest upset of the year and beat Cookeville, will we ever hear from you guys again? If Gaston Miller happens to have over 50 yards rushing, if Riverdale’s defense happens to limit Cookeville’s offense, if the Riverdale secondary happens to knock down a couple of passes… are you guys going to eat crow or will we have to hear for a full year how: (pick one) A. The referee’s gave the ballgame to Riverdale. B. Riverdale cheated. C. Riverdale got lucky that ____ had a bad game. D. Riverdale’s coaching staff cheated. E. Riverdale’s players are dirty and hurt a player intentionally. F. The bird flu had inhibitive the Cookeville area 24 hours before game time. G. Other excuses Coach T’s website is accustom to.

Riverdale: 28

Cookeville: 7

You might want to reverse that. Cookeville doesn't make excuses. :thumb:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of curiosity... if Riverdale happens to pull the biggest upset of the year and beat Cookeville, will we ever hear from you guys again? If Gaston Miller happens to have over 50 yards rushing, if Riverdale’s defense happens to limit Cookeville’s offense, if the Riverdale secondary happens to knock down a couple of passes… are you guys going to eat crow or will we have to hear for a full year how: (pick one) A. The referee’s gave the ballgame to Riverdale. B. Riverdale cheated. C. Riverdale got lucky that ____ had a bad game. D. Riverdale’s coaching staff cheated. E. Riverdale’s players are dirty and hurt a player intentionally. F. The bird flu had inhibitive the Cookeville area 24 hours before game time. G. Other excuses Coach T’s website is accustom to.

Now that is a good one! Cause you know it's comming. I keep hearing about just Wolf. To tell you the truth, if Wolf is all they have, then I'm not worried about anything. RHS has a tendancy to shut down the other teams "Star" player.

But I'm sure he is not the only "Star" player.

Now that is a good one! Cause you know it's comming. I keep hearing about just Wolf. To tell you the truth, if Wolf is all they have, then I'm not worried about anything. RHS has a tendancy to shut down the other teams "Star" player.

Well, sorry to bust your bubble. but Cookeville has more than just Wolf. Cookeville may not have any "Mr. football's" but they will get the job done.

GO CAVS!!!!!

I think that Riverdale fans might be using some of those excuses because the game is in Cookeville. The atmosphere will be intense, and in that moment when Riverdale loses, they will search for a scapegoat. :thumb: GO CAVS!!!!!!

Wanna hear some more? These are the players that are going to show up to play. The players that have made the difference since week 0....

1 Josh Jones SE

2 Will Enochs FS

3 Dustin Langford TB

4 Jake Durm DB

5 Cameron Wilson FL

6 Blake Pierce NG

7 Moyinoluwa Ojo TB

8 Rob Winningham FL

9 Brandon Paramore SE

10 Zac Hennigan QB

11 Seth Presley TE

12 Jeremy Brooksbank QB

13 Austin Norton LB

15 Taylor Stearman SS

16 Chris Randolph K

17 Tyler Pugh QB

18 Wade Tribble DB

19 Dan Curry DE

20 Tyler Wolf DB

21 Jeff Collins FL

22 Jerred Griggs FS

23 Richie Graves DB

24 Jared Phillips FB

25 Dustin Priest SS

26 Gerel Harlan DE

27 Brian Jones NG

28 Grant Cooper DB

29 Kevin Piepier DB

30 Paul Adams LB

31 Phillip Sliger TE

33 Anthony Morgan LB

34 Tyler Slagle FS

35 Nick Ritz DB

37 Paul Atkins LB

38 Cody Gentry DB

39 Matt Lee FL

40 Casey Webb SE

41 Cameron Rogers FB

43 Kenny Hammons NG

44 Donovan Degrie DB

45 Dustin Pendel NG

46 Blake Walker K

48 Jacob Fisk DB

50 Brad Eich C

51 Wiley Mullinax DT

52 Austin Harris OG

53 Ryan Harris OG

54 Blair Monday NG

55 Chad Robinson OG

56 Shane Bates OG

57 Sammy Turner LB

58 Eric Emery OG

59 Ethan Gerardi OG

60 Kyle LaRoche OT

61 Edem Agbenohevi OG

62 Taylor Freeman DT

63 Chris Van Deven OT

64 Stephen Crook DE

65 Melvin McDonald NG

66 Deke Waters OG

67 Andrew McClennon DT

68 Chris Cavin OT

70 Ryan Sarr LB

71 Ryan Schott OT

72 Paul Zoodsma DT

74 Michael Borden OG

75 Trent Bain LB

76 Jamie Smith DT

77 Adam Manier C

78 Cannon Pogue OT

79 Craig Thrasher DT

80 Patrick Simcox DE

81 Kevin Leatherwood SE

82 Kitt Pogue TE

84 Davis Maxwell DE

85 Kevin LaRoche SE

86 Lance Justice DE

87 Matt Tyree SE

88 Chuck Karlosky TE

89 Jesse Birdwell DE

91 Aaron Bilrman DE

98 Daniel Garrett

82 TEAMmates. :unsure:

Sure, I'm getting tired of people saying "Cookeville is gonna squeak it out by 3," but I'm not saying to much because I know my boys will handle theirs on the field Friday. There has already been alot of talking in this post, (its on page 12) but it wont do either team a bit of good come Friday. These posts are not scaring me, cause I know the Warriors will handle theirs :unsure:

The reason this thread has made it to page 13 already is twofold:

1. Cavalier fans realize that they truly have a shot at beating Riverdale this Friday night.

2. Riverdale fans realize that for the first time, Cookeville truly has a shot at beating them Friday night.

The Cavaliers get it done Friday night. Cookeville 26 Riverdale 21

GO CAVS ! GO CAVS ! GO CAVS ! GO CAVS !

There will be more than a few GreenWave fans at the game to support their old Coach. Hey Fuggly can we have him back? One of the biggest games Joslin coached at Gallatin was a win over Riverdale. This will be yet another huge game for the Warriors. I guess that's a testament to the Riverdale program...it seems like EVERY game is a huge game. Good luck to both teams. Should be a great atmosphere.