Trousdale vs Friendship

tchsno1fan

I am from South Pitt and I am betting that the winner of this game will win easily in the semifinals. I am thinking a 40 point win in the semifinal game with Coalfield or Hampton is a very real possibility. Good luck to both teams. Maybe one day we can get back to where we once were and still be playing around Thanksgiving.

i will take that point spread. how much do you want to bet. i believe tc and fc are over rated to a certain point. i know they are good, but they are not un-beatable by no means. they are no more red boiling springs left to play this year.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't whine at all...I was just wandering why you brought it up...actually before I said it was both teams fault why the score was the way it was...

hey stupid...You won Region 4-a not 1-a...WHAT NOW?!?!?!

Well.... you know what? It was a freakin typo.... I didn't realize it until you said something and as far as you are concerned.... who cares who you are or what you say..... FCS is getting stomped Friday night and I hope that you are there to witness it! As far as thinking you have to get bad with a girl... it just shows how pitiful y'all (as in FCS) really are! We aren't the ones who have to blame getting beat on a freakin BAND and FANS!!! Come on..... grow up and get a life!

Well.... you know what? It was a freakin typo.... I didn't realize it until you said something and as far as you are concerned.... who cares who you are or what you say..... FCS is getting stomped Friday night and I hope that you are there to witness it! As far as thinking you have to get bad with a girl... it just shows how pitiful y'all (as in FCS) really are! We aren't the ones who have to blame getting beat on a freakin BAND and FANS!!! Come on..... grow up and get a life!

1). Swanson71 is from Red Boiling Springs.

2). The comment about your band affecting FC was made by a Smith Co. fan. We don't even remember you having a band. Was it the Nitty Gritty dirt band?

3). Both Smith Co. and RBS will be watching this Friday when FC and TC are playing!

4). As for your band, if they were competing they might get beat 91-0. You guys better stick to football and visiting parole officers. Both are things your teams seem to know all about!

5). Does our band have to apply the 1.8 muliplier like our football team? If so we might have to move up to 5A. :)

We'll see you on Friday! Don't be late! Christmas may come early this year!

Edited by Volzchamps

that was a pretty long time ago wasn't it? also, you act like this is the only time trousdale's been in a pressure situation, last i checked the pressure has been on trousdale for about the last 20 years. yeah we got a target on our back but its a target thats rarely been hit. and how many more times are you gonna mention clint getting kicked out of that game is that the only point you have to make and yes friendship is young and yes you have good records with your jr high and 6th graders but does that really matter at all in the here and now, i think not, we'll talk about that when its time until then good luck. final ? how many of those good jr high kids and 6th graders do think will transfer to other private schools(honest ? no joke or cut, just wondering)

1). Your current team has never had this type of pressure in the playoffs. Playing in 3A no one expected you to compete and in reality you didn't other than 1 year. Now everyone expects a state Championship and anything less would be ...(gulp)... unthinkable!

2). I will not mention Clint getting booted again, sorry! It just sticks in my mind as being funny.

3). FC is young but I have not mentioned their younger teams on this thread. YOU DID, it must worry you for the future! IT SHOULD -- you got it coming! Better call uncle ronnie carter and get right on that public / private split thing being sped up!

4). Bring it! FC will be there and will play better this time! :)

5). Heard Clint's been in Lebanon recently talking to Cumberland's President about taking over that program. Also heard that he asked if the NAIA could apply the 1.8 muliplier to everyone who challenges his team/program!

6). Amazing how MR. Jim Satterfield never shied away from playing the likes of Brentwood Academy, BGA, or anyone (privates included) who called for that matter. Guess he believed that he was good enough to outcoach the competiton. And he was correct most of the time --- HE WAS!!!!! That's why he is a legend in Tennessee football! B)

Edited by Volzchamps

I agree Volzchamps Friendship should play better than last but so will TC thats how the playoffs are supposed to be. As far as the pressure goes TC has always had a dot on there chest and everyone wants to beat them. But that hasnt slowed them down. Plus the game is on the CREEKBANK and you know how them commanders feel about that. Oh and by the way this team has played in games this big before. And TC competed for four years in 3A not 1!!

Edited by NoPass12

As far as the pressure goes TC has always had a dot on there chest (our version of holistic medicine) and everyone wants to beat them. But that hasnt slowed them down. Plus the game is on the CREEKBANK and you know how them commanders feel about that.

I think I can heer dem banjos now.......careful coming across the bridge, ya'll.

Now, just where IS that toof fairy???? Shootin golfs I bet.....

Bring us a bag-0-bogies, will ya? We'll fry um up with the crow......

1). Swanson71 is from Red Boiling Springs.

2). The comment about your band affecting FC was made by a Smith Co. fan. We don't even remember you having a band. Was it the Nitty Gritty dirt band?

3). Both Smith Co. and RBS will be watching this Friday when FC and TC are playing!

4). As for your band, if they were competing they might get beat 91-0. You guys better stick to football and visiting parole officers. Both are things your teams seem to know all about!

5). Does our band have to apply the 1.8 muliplier like our football team? If so we might have to move up to 5A. :)

We'll see you on Friday! Don't be late! Christmas may come early this year!

Nope...wrong again Volzchump...not a SC fan. I think you've got a bad case of SC envy. I guess that comes from both of your high school's regular whoopins by SC.

ah poor thing...who's crying now...you obviously said I was when I just asked why it was brought up...I never once whined about that score...or said anything bad about it...I just asked why it was brought up...and I am not from FCS..I'm actually for you all because I don't care anything about FCS winning and I probably will be at the game, but i'll be sitting on your side...Read what I quoted of yours in a past post and you'll see why I got a little mad...