hats off to notre dame

wow1029

my apologies and hats off to notre dame they are for real.i was misinformed about the irish playing a weak schedule and thought pearl cohn would roll however i can't see white house stopping them in the quarterfinals i am proud of the fighting irish who may end up playing the other fighting irish but i think la will have something to say bout that.tssaa puts the screws to notre dame and catholic so they get put way up in 3a and look at em both now!!! any stats rushing,passing on ndhs would be greatly thanked.

my apologies and hats off to notre dame they are for real.i was misinformed about the irish playing a weak schedule and thought pearl cohn would roll however i can't see white house stopping them in the quarterfinals i am proud of the fighting irish who may end up playing the other fighting irish but i think la will have something to say bout that.tssaa puts the screws to notre dame and catholic so they get put way up in 3a and look at em both now!!! any stats rushing,passing on ndhs would be greatly thanked.

good ost.

119 passing 176 rushing nd

94 p 119 r pc

council 20-55

carthorn 18-155

pc score came after nd faked a punt on their 29.

ND is very good

They didn't get the screws put to them...they knew what the multiplier meant and they chose to go with it. If I remember right, Notre Dame caught a break because the multiplier put them in 4A, but they could only be moved up a maximum one class from what their original enrollment is.