Marion County fans

Bill#49

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are pretty good sites. Did you set these up, Bill? If so, why don't you have any football info on marionwarriors.org?

To all of the Marion County fans, this has been a fun year on coacht. We have now come to the long, dark, cold winter and a time of slumber for MC-Dad. I'll be watching the posts periodically, but I wont be on here as much. But, very soon, the weather will be warming back up and the boys (and girls) of summer will kick into action and so will MC-Dad.

To all the ones that figured out who I am, good job. To my friends (and you know who you are) I'll keep in touch through PM.

To snipe, you just go ahead and do whatever it is that you do with that goofy bouncing ball and I'll be yelling at you this spring as you croutch behind the plate at the Jasper Park.

To all of the fans in the Warrior Nation, Peace and Love. I'm outta here! :D

We'll miss you on here during basketball........Hope you have a good Thanksgiving...... <_<

These are pretty good sites. Did you set these up, Bill? If so, why don't you have any football info on marionwarriors.org?

To all of the Marion County fans, this has been a fun year on coacht. We have now come to the long, dark, cold winter and a time of slumber for MC-Dad. I'll be watching the posts periodically, but I wont be on here as much. But, very soon, the weather will be warming back up and the boys (and girls) of summer will kick into action and so will MC-Dad.

To all the ones that figured out who I am, good job. To my friends (and you know who you are) I'll keep in touch through PM.

To snipe, you just go ahead and do whatever it is that you do with that goofy bouncing ball and I'll be yelling at you this spring as you croutch behind the plate at the Jasper Park.

To all of the fans in the Warrior Nation, Peace and Love. I'm outta here! <_<

Check www.marionwarriors.org again MC-Dad. They were updated this past weekend. Have a good slumber old man.

Edited by Bill#49

To Marion County fans, just wondering whatever happened to a guy named Brian Janaway? I played with him at Tennessee Tech for a season and haven't heard anything about him since.

The last that I heard, Brian was living in South Pittsburg. Unfortunately, he has has made some bad choices that led to a few run-ins with local law inforcement. Such a pitty, really. He was a very talented football player in high school. He had a ton of potential. I hope that he has gotten things straightened out and wish him well in the future.

Anyway I can get a link on your site to mine for pictures since I have several Marion County pictures on my site? I'm still not rich enough to afford advertising but I'm willing to provide your yearbook with any file I have for their publication.

DL.

Anyway I can get a link on your site to mine for pictures since I have several Marion County pictures on my site? I'm still not rich enough to afford advertising but I'm willing to provide your yearbook with any file I have for their publication.

DL.

I will pass this on to Coach and see if he will put your website on his links page.

DL.

DEL.

I will touch base with the site administrator to see if the link can be added. Also, I will talk to the Year Book Staff faculty sponsor to let her know about your offer.