Best team in the state

DevilDL77

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea page was tough man and so was mount juliet. crap man they shot theor butts off that second game and thats the only individual game we lost all year

dang thats good i wanna bowl some nashville teams some more we took out lexington with our highest total ever at that time,but honestly we dont get enough competition in the chatt area or somewhere around here except 2 teams maybe 3 but sometimes anyone can be tough

dang thats good i wanna bowl some nashville teams some more we took out lexington with our highest total ever at that time,but honestly we dont get enough competition in the chatt area or somewhere around here except 2 teams maybe 3 but sometimes anyone can be tough

dude there are some tough teams around our area. They are just good bowlers and really tough to beat. They make u bowl 3800 to win

yah they r not bad so how is the compition in your region?

the region is tough too. my sophomore year we lost to spring hill who made it to the championship match against hendersonville and then last year both of the teams in our region were in the championship match so its tough

dude there are some tough teams around our area. They are just good bowlers and really tough to beat. They make u bowl 3800 to win

the region is tough too. my sophomore year we lost to spring hill who made it to the championship match against hendersonville and then last year both of the teams in our region were in the championship match so its tough

yea i wouln't doubt how tough it is bcuz all i hear bout nashville teams is how good yall are i can beieve that,but it'd be good for us to have good competition from up there

There are only a couple teams they r thought around here or suppose to be tough central were suppose to be great but they didnt look so great beat them by like 300 sumtin and we didnt even bowl great

yea i wouln't doubt how tough it is bcuz all i hear bout nashville teams is how good yall are i can beieve that,but it'd be good for us to have good competition from up there

i think thats the main reason the guys on our team have stepped it up bc if they didnt we would lose

There are only a couple teams they r thought around here or suppose to be tough central were suppose to be great but they didnt look so great beat them by like 300 sumtin and we didnt even bowl great

yea so whats yalls highest match score total pins