Best team in the state

DevilDL77

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many matches have yall bowled

14 matches and we are 12-2 lavergne is 13-1 and blackman is 11-3 and they all have a potential to make it to region

yea i understand....so do yall hold the highest total ever or do u know a higher one from the past couple of years?

they only do records for state competition and we have the highest during state the records are on tssaa.org

14 matches and we are 12-2 lavergne is 13-1 and blackman is 11-3 and they all have a potential to make it to region

they only do records for state competition and we have the highest during state the records are on tssaa.org

oh ok we are 12-0 but against teams that were good we're bout 5-0 but we have put up pretty good scores.i hope yall win yalls region and we win ours cuz i'd like to see hopefully soddy go up there and face yall that'll be funny cuz yall would lay a woopin down on'em haha

oh ok we are 12-0 but against teams that were good we're bout 5-0 but we have put up pretty good scores.i hope yall win yalls region and we win ours cuz i'd like to see hopefully soddy go up there and face yall that'll be funny cuz yall would lay a woopin down on'em haha

idk man Smyrna Bowling Center is a very easy shot and anyone who comes down here can shoot big

thats y i get so ticked off when people say the only reason we won is bc it was our home house. thats a load of bs man

lavergne twice man. they got some guys that can bowl

i've thought that reason too but i forgot how easy the shot could be so now i take that back cuz man i loved that shot!!

what did they shoot against yall?