Best team in the state

DevilDL77

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh ok we are 12-0 but against teams that were good we're bout 5-0 but we have put up pretty good scores.i hope yall win yalls region and we win ours cuz i'd like to see hopefully soddy go up there and face yall that'll be funny cuz yall would lay a woopin down on'em haha

well you know what i wish that soddy would go to smyrna so they can actually prove that they are good. cause i think that its only h-town punks that are on here dissing them. just remember how many times has hixson been to state? how mant times have they been state champ runner up? they haven't. soddy has produced some of the best bowlers in the chattanooga area. ex: blake curtis, chris massengale, lj and bj church, steven mcdaniel, eric schmidt, brandon reed, chase clark, are just some of the many that have made the soddy daisy bowling team that the tssaa has seen. i bet that if you put those guys on the lanes w/ anyone that nobody could bet them.

Edited by mr300

well you know what i wish that soddy would go to smyrna so they can actually prove that they are good. cause i think that its only h-town punks that are on here dissing them. just remember how many times has hixson been to state? how mant times have they been state champ runner up? they haven't. soddy has produced some of the best bowlers in the chattanooga area. ex: blake curtis, chris massengale, lj and bj church, steven mcdaniel, eric schmidt, brandon reed, chase clark, are just some of the many that have made the soddy daisy bowling team that the tssaa has seen. i bet that if you put those guys on the lanes w/ anyone that nobody could bet them.

well i do agree that we all have talked smack before just like anyone does when they're excited bout somehing,plus hixson is just now starting to go thru their producing years for great bowlers.i tok mback wat i said bout any smryna guys or soddy its not fair to already decide who will do what and when,but i'd like to point out that hixson is becoming a strong team like soddy already has,and even tho hixson has only been once to state i think they will be strong over the next couple of years,cuz already hixson put up a 3999 without having all of their starters in the lineup..peace out

i give you credit Soddy has been good in the past, and they are working hard to get better now ,but so has the Hixson team

well i do agree that we all have talked smack before just like anyone does when they're excited bout somehing,plus hixson is just now starting to go thru their producing years for great bowlers.i tok mback wat i said bout any smryna guys or soddy its not fair to already decide who will do what and when,but i'd like to point out that hixson is becoming a strong team like soddy already has,and even tho hixson has only been once to state i think they will be strong over the next couple of years,cuz already hixson put up a 3999 without having all of their starters in the lineup..peace out

bunch of h- town punks well not really we beat you didnt we so i that speaks for it self :thumb: