Region 8 predictions

mtjulietwrassler265

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who does Hendersonville have that will be good...wat weight classes do they have...

I'd say that Hendersonville's best are going to be Bundy, Carter, Richey, Perry, and a pretty tought 112 who's name I don't know. I think Bundy's going 112, I have no idea what Carter is going, Perry should be around 152 or 160, and Richey should wrestle at about 140.

how come the only teams that are ever mentioned are hendersonville, beech, white house, smryna, and mt. juliet? are there not any other teams in our region that ahve some individuals that can compete at the top? and there is no way bundy is going 112. he has to be a 130.

I apologize on the Bundy thing, I didn't mean to put 112, I was thinking about when he won state. He is wrestling 130, apologies. To answer your question,.. I believe the reason so many people talk about these teams, is because they are in fact the best. We could spend out time talking about the teams with one or two stand out wrestlers,... but why not focus on the well rounded teams. If you wanna mention individuals, go for it, but I for one will not be all too concerned with the bottom of the barrell when we are talking about "team" standings.

who makes springfield good wat weight......

I am just stating the obvious, coud it be that the coach of smyrna is not wise enough and getting to old to coach a team from nothing and make them good enough to win a region. I think winning the region is out of the question. Smyrna shouldn't even be apart of a ragion discussion. Yes, they have won the rutherford count duals, but look at the teams, The reagion and rutherford county are 2 different things. To even come close to getting the top two or three in the region would be a mirracle.

I do believe you will be surprised by both Smyrna and LaVergne. For one thing you guys haven't even faced LaVergne yet and it's only the second week of the season. The worst thing you can do is under estimate both teams, so I think you should give both teams some respect and wait until later in the season to make remarks about who deserves to be in a region discussion. And don't forget both teams come out of a region that included Franklin and Brentwood, so this won't be the first time they have had to face good teams for a region title.