Is Sale Creek Basketball for real?

sdhbaseball

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of talking about Sale Creek basketball being decent, why don't we discuss other things like Shaq's tennis career or the chances of Ronald McDonald being elected president...

was that really necessary? everybody that has made stupid comments on here bout how all that we want to hear is that were gonna win state or somethin like that, that aint it at all, all that we basically wantin is some respect for gettin better n improvin n not bein as bad as everybody thinks SC is

I really don't think Sale Creek can match up with teams like Grace, Temple, and Arts and Science.

Yes Sale Creek beat 21st Century by like 3 but Temple beat them by over 25 points and that was with Temple's starters being out a good portion of the game. And so, I don't believe they have what it takes to be taken too seriously, but good luck to them anyway.

was that really necessary? everybody that has made stupid comments on here bout how all that we want to hear is that were gonna win state or somethin like that, that aint it at all, all that we basically wantin is some respect for gettin better n improvin n not bein as bad as everybody thinks SC is

I actually thought it was really funny. And I just wish all these SC threads would go away. I know you all want respect for being better but im not sure you are any better. 21st best player graduated last year and you still only beat them by like 2 in OT. And then got slaughtered by CSAS. And if your gonna start threads like this dont be suprised and get mad when people post their opinions.