sdhbaseball

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sale Creek basketball is and will forever be a joke

it is not for real

trust me

ok listen since u dont think that we are foreal well u come watch us play at 21st century on monday at 7:30 and when yaw finally see us play give us the respect that we deserve and im not sayin that we gone be state champions are none of that but we just get underestimated so much its not even funny and its all because of our past years

Edited by onlyball4sc12

ok listen since u dont think that we are foreal well u come watch us play at 21st century on monday at 7:30 and when yaw finally see us play give us the respect that we deserve and im not sayin that we gone be state champions are none of that but we just get underestimated so much its not even funny and its all because of our past years

Come watch you play 21st Century and give you the respect you deserve? oh wow beat someone good first but thats like a middle school team playing a jv team and i thikn yall will kill 21st.

Sale Creek basketball is and will forever be a joke

it is not for real

trust me

iight first off when is the last time u went and saw a Sale Creek game? over this past summer everybody on the team has workd non-stop to improve theirself and the team and we have now last monday we played Mt. Juliet Christian and they were undefeated comin in winning their first 2 games by 14 and 19 and then they come in and after the first qtr we have em down 22-7 and then made a few careless mistakes that could have and have been fixd n we only beat em by 3 then the next day they playd Whitwell and beat them by 9 so we the only team this year to beat them... now until u actually come and see a SC game dont be talkin bout us n i kno that if u come n see us play any game this season ull see that weve improved

Edited by SCsIlEnTaSsAsSiN40

. . . the next day they playd Whitwell and beat them by 9 so we the only team this year to beat them... now until u actually come and see a SC game dont be talkin bout us n i kno that if u come n see us play any game this season ull see that weve improved

CCA beat Whitwell by 20 in a Hall of Fame game.

And a word of advice to Sale Creek players and players in general. I personally do no think it is a good idea for players to get on here. There are a few exceptions (Sean Wadley, Justin Hawkins) of players who can get on here and handle themselves, but for the most part I think its wise for players to stay off, just alot more to lose than gain.